• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why do England fans have to put with Andrew Cotter?

I like Cotter. Underrated as a commentator.

mm okay fair enough - how about as a superjet pilot ?

_53948782_golf_chopper_still.jpg

Howdi All,

Something thats been peeing me off lately is that, despite Scotland and Welsh matches getting homegrown commentators and guests, the BBC always stick that dullard Andrew Cotter on as commentator when England are playing.

He's so crap and has no humour whatsoever. Oh yeah and he's really chippy (as you'd expect!).

Funny that English licence fee payers pay for most of BBC's output yet they try this on.

Anyone happy to join me in a campaign to boot him out of English rugby? Or shall I just get Sky or BT Sport...

Ex
I couldn't agree more. If the BBC think that Andrew( my voice will send you to sleep) Cotter is their replacement for Bill Mc Claren , then think again.

Never been a fan of Cotter but hes not the worst out there, he is a bit melodramatic at times but maybe I've got used to it now.

Was a good main commentator on the Soctland/Japan game, 2 extras in the commentary box was a wee bit much but either Barclay or Lawson were a good addition.

Butler is just cringe all day long, the naff slow mo films on Beeb 6N are far too contrived now.

Latest posts