• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why Oh Why!

B

billyboris

The NZRU (or some advertising executive!) has decided to take soil from rugby grounds around New Zealand to take to France in a show of support for the All Blacks. What exactly they are going to do with this soil when they get it there I'm not sure, that is assuming they can get it through customs. What is the point! Next they'll be painting a plane (bugger, been there done that!).

Are any other countries planning on doing something equally ridiculous? The Welsh could send a leek from every farm in Wales; Fiji could send kava from each village; Italy a pair of Gucci shoes from every fashion store.

Let the All Blacks play rugby!! Death to the advertising executives!

Yes, it's bloody ridiculous the things they do. FFS, they'll only be away for a month or so...it's not like they're going for good. :rahh:

i think its going to be used as a motivational tool to be used to remind them of what they are playing for.

The All Blacks are going to sprinkle it all over their food to prevent food poisening.

The All Blacks are going to sprinkle it all over their food to prevent food poisening. [/b]

Yes, because all those sheep parasites as well as sheep urine and fluke is ever so good for you! :p

One lesson from a land rich in sheep: never drink the ground water. Allot of Argentinian conscripts learned that to their cost in the Falklands.

it is a bit random. maybe it will stop them from falling at the last this time. i do still wonder whether they can win the world cup. the tri nations showed that they are far from unbeatable.

Yes, it's bloody ridiculous the things they do. FFS, they'll only be away for a month or so...it's not like they're going for good. :rahh: [/b]

I thought most of them haven't bothered to book return flights ... for the next three years.

It's only a little dirt, us Saffa's on the other hand....., we've got Suzie the coook, but she doesn't cook anymore, she runs a catering company so we've got them and their equipment over, apartr from that we've got the main Sangoma who's going to do some bad ass ju-ju to make carter miss every single kick he attempts at the posts

Good point. The French officials can be awkward ******** at times.

If i were Argentina i'd bring a slab of steak over from every farm.
Mmm..Argentinian beef.

Corned?

argentina%20halal%20corned%20beef%204.jpg

sport and superstition.

The Canadian hockey team has been implanting a dollar coin at the centre ice spot for several years now. Whatever motivates these athletes, I guess.

I think it would have just as much to do with the NZRU and the recent fascination with promoting the 'All Blacks Brand' as it does with player motivation.

Based on recent trends with players leaving to the northern hemisphere, they'd have better luck burying sacks of cash (in the holes left on the NZ pitches where the grass was taken from) to motivate Kiwi players.

I think it would have just as much to do with the NZRU and the recent fascination with promoting the 'All Blacks Brand' as it does with player motivation.

Based on recent trends with players leaving to the northern hemisphere, they'd have better luck burying sacks of cash (in the holes left on the NZ pitches where the grass was taken from) to motivate Kiwi players. [/b]

It is such a lot of pish! Maybe they will dump it in their dressing room floor when they do their private HAKA! Remember the tantrum before the wales game.

Well the NZRU are lucky that the tournament isn't been hosted in the US. The customs would suspect it as WMDs.

I thought most of them haven't bothered to book return flights ... for the next three years.[/b]
I love you Shtove!
Well the NZRU are lucky that the tournament isn't been hosted in the US. The customs would suspect it as WMDs. [/b]
That was below the belt. I'm going to have a talk with our ambassador to New Kiwi.