• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Widescreen??

L

Los Lover

Following from Gay-Guy's lead, I would like to know from someone who has played it/is playing it....Is there a widescreen mode??

Please don't flood this section, a new thread for each Q is not necessary!

thats 3 already in quick succession

No the game is not widescreen

Sorry dude!

Actually they are questions I have wanted to raise for some time (weeks!!) and have not posted at all before.

Thus my over-posting of three posts are the only posts I have ever sent. Can anyone else claim to have ONLY posted three??

Probably not.

Anyway, sorry I guess.

Also I wasn't asking iof it was in widescreen mode, I was asking if there was an option to do so....

Weren't all my topics truly unexplored aspects?

Yes, but you could keep it in one thread and just keep expanding on them in a particualr thread, even if the topic states otherwise.
<

Their is no option to turn widescreen mode on as far as i know, not like WCR anyway

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 16 2005, 05:42 PM
Yes, but you could keep it in one thread and just keep expanding on them in a particualr thread, even if the topic states otherwise.
<

Their is no option to turn widescreen mode on as far as i know, not like WCR anyway
Wattaminute waittaminute. You can have widescreen in WCR?? How????

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 16 2005, 05:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 16 2005, 05:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Feb 16 2005, 05:42 PM
<

Wattaminute waittaminute. You can have widescreen in WCR?? How???? [/b]
In the UK, I remember there was an option that came up right before any of the main menu screens loaded.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 16 2005, 04:24 PM
Following from Gay-Guy's lead, I would like to know from someone who has played it/is playing it....Is there a widescreen mode??
Yes! you can choose Widescreen or Standard in the display options!

WTF!!!!

AWESOME!!! Thanks Locksley!!

FRankly I think you should hang your head Umosay - you told me it was not worthy of a topic and THEN ON TOP OF THIS told me there wasn't an option!?

I mean Jeez bro...

I'll take Locksley's advice over yours...(assuming he is referring to Rugby 2005)

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 17 2005, 02:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Feb 17 2005, 02:22 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 16 2005, 04:24 PM
Yes! you can choose Widescreen or Standard in the display options! [/b]
Wow Locksley you are the man!!!!!!!

That is it! I am going to buy a wide screen to play R2005! Also I remember you can play D.O.A3, D.O.A Beach Volleyball, etc on widescreen. Anybody know of any other games with this aspect allowing you to see more.

And Kraftka, how could you possibly play WCR and not realise you could play it in widescreen?
<
Did you think when you chose the widescreen ratio that there was something wrong with the programmers when the players were all scrunched up to fit your normal TV?

YEEEES.........WIDESREEN all the way...if you were close by Locksley I would kiss you!

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 17 2005, 07:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 17 2005, 07:25 AM)</div>
Originally posted by locksley@Feb 17 2005, 02:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 16 2005, 04:24 PM

Yes! you can choose Widescreen or Standard in the display options!
Wow Locksley you are the man!!!!!!!

That is it! I am going to buy a wide screen to play R2005! Also I remember you can play D.O.A3, D.O.A Beach Volleyball, etc on widescreen. Anybody know of any other games with this aspect allowing you to see more.

And Kraftka, how could you possibly play WCR and not realise you could play it in widescreen?
<
Did you think when you chose the widescreen ratio that there was something wrong with the programmers when the players were all scrunched up to fit your normal TV?

YEEEES.........WIDESREEN all the way...if you were close by Locksley I would kiss you! [/b]
<
.... All because of a widescreen mode!!!!

Thanks for the offer GG, but I think I'll pass on that one! lol
<

GTA SanAndreas - WS
JAk 2 and 3 - WS
TONY Hawk - 4 onwards - WS

I had NO IDEA WCR had a wwidescreen option. Let me shoot myself now.

Originally posted by lemon@Feb 17 2005, 08:25 AM
GTA SanAndreas - WS
GTA San Andreas in Widescreen!

Now I can drive better around those 90 degree corners.

Yeah! San Andreas MUST be played in widescreen (as long as U have it of course!).

My set also has natural motion technology, which can be quite awesome for gaming.....or hilarious....depends.

Fancy not noticing the option in WCR!! lol!

Ever since I got widescreen I exhaust the options looking for it first up on every game.....It's more and more commonly an option.

Awesome it's in Rugby 2005....F$%k yeah!!

Yeah..more time fielding the kick on the side view.

More room seeing the backline on the end view

San An kicks ass widescreen in two player when you're playing with someone who has never played GTA before. My cousin and her Upper Hutt bogan Boyfriend were up here a month or 2 ago and he damn near wet himself after three minutes of that game.

Anyhow, Gay-Guy, I just had a look before, and thee is definitley no option at the start.

Latest posts