• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wigan's new kit.

Mecca flipping' Bingo? lol WHY on earth would you use them!
You may aswell use...Tesco or Co Op :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sandman36 @ Feb 1 2009, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mecca flipping' Bingo? lol WHY on earth would you use them!
You may aswell use...Tesco or Co Op :)[/b]

Wigan have already been sponsored by Tesco, and there's nothing wrong with Co-op sponsorship (Scotland have it).

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Money is money but Wigan have lost there class in the last 10 years so its no surprise.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Feb 1 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Money is money but Wigan have lost there class in the last 10 years so its no surprise.[/b]

Oh yeah, because Gloucester have plenty of class, with Old Man Tindall leading the charge...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Feb 1 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Feb 1 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Money is money but Wigan have lost there class in the last 10 years so its no surprise.[/b]

Oh yeah, because Gloucester have plenty of class, with Old Man Tindall leading the charge...
[/b][/quote]

To be fair Danny isn't far off the money.
There was a real chance of Wigan going into this season without a sponser and whilst Mecca Bingo aren't exactly glamerous they are better than nowt!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Feb 1 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]
I was purely making the point that Wigan need the money and are no longer the class outfit they once were. Old man Tindall for your info is a World cup winner, the form centre in the premiership and a certain starter in the Six nations for England. Why so touchy. Ive dealt with you on other matters where you have been out of your depth, please dont confront me over something you obviously know nothing about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Feb 2 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Feb 1 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
I was purely making the point that Wigan need the money and are no longer the class outfit they once were. Old man Tindall for your info is a World cup winner, the form centre in the premiership and a certain starter in the Six nations for England. Why so touchy. Ive dealt with you on other matters where you have been out of your depth, please dont confront me over something you obviously know nothing about.
[/b][/quote]

Oh yeah, I forgot, I had my facts wrong on Israel... :rolleyes:

All you do is say "you're wrong", at what point have you actually found anything I've said to be non-factual? Being a World Cup winner is meaningless - it was 6 years ago, get over it - over half the squad have retired now, so it really has no impact on the quality a player has now. He's a shoe-in for England because, quite frankly, they're desperate - a decent midfield isn't exactly a strongpoint of theirs. And, again, don't question my knowledge unfoundedly - you've yet to prove anything I said has been wrong. You really aren't very good at arguing - an intelligent person pinpoints supposed facts that a person stated, and disproves them. You pretty much just sit and say: "yeah, you're wrong, you don't don't know what you're talking about." If you have to resort to that, you might as well not even bother.

Latest posts