• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wilko injured again!

Wilkenson is answering the dreams and prayers of a generation of English-hating Irishmen.

I'm sure he is but seriously now, this is just cruel.

Even if Wilko dosen't get an injury ever again in his career, he'd need a year straight of good form before he'd even be considered for England duty again.

Thats roughly two Six Nations and a World Cup missed at least. I think the rest of the world can rest easy about Wilko....especially when its guys like James Hook and Dan Carter you need to worry about now :p

But this...I mean..I'm not a god fearing man, but for love of reason guys up there! Just give him a break! I don't care if he dosen't play for England anymore, just let him play some rugby for once!

News...

Waikato Rugby Union will be happy to swap Wilko (even if he's in a wheelchair) for a rising star called 'Lavea'

Haha surprise, surprise he'll never play for England again. Why doesn't the guy just retire and become a kicking coach or something.

maybe akll these injuries could be building up to a glorious return to rugby... outshining the likes of keith robinson, and lomu(although lomu hasnt really returned yet)

haha yeah maybe. He might come back and blow everyone off the pitch and do what he did before (steal victories with kicks) but in even grander form.

I cursed LAvea too much maybe thats why he's in Waikato. Expect Chiefs to rest Lavea like how Henry rested his fav ABs.

Wilko, my god, WHY? He wasn't this fragile in his years when Martin Johnson (TRAITOR KIWI) was leading the English Pack. Maybe he just needs some more Kiwi loving.

Why? becomes if Wilko's in a wheelchair or crutches there's no chance of him playing.

Lavea = mascot
Everyone needs to kick something when your feeling down

Wilkinson will be back. RWC 07 semi-final. Making a difference, but not THE difference. Good luck, Yonnee.

I cursed LAvea too much maybe thats why he's in Waikato. Expect Chiefs to rest Lavea like how Henry rested his fav ABs.

Wilko, my god, WHY? He wasn't this fragile in his years when Martin Johnson (TRAITOR KIWI) was leading the English Pack. Maybe he just needs some more Kiwi loving.
[/b]

So, 1. "Traitor Kiwi? Please explain, and 2. Does the fact that Wilko is a complete fairy have anything to do with his recent "kidney" problem?

MArtin johnson your gr8 captain was unwanted in NZ rugby and then decided to play for England when the dodgy eligibility rules were still alive and well.

MArtin johnson your gr8 captain was unwanted in NZ rugby and then decided to play for England when the dodgy eligibility rules were still alive and well.
[/b]

He was born and bred in England muppet brain - playing for NZ at youth level means nothing, especially considering it was during the amateur days.

Personally I wouldn't define someone who captains their country of birth and upbringing a traitor.

Also an ironic comment looking at some of the All Black greats, but that's a totally seperate argument that I'm sure no one can be bothered to have again...

man i feel really soory for wilkonson. if i were him i'd almost want to give up, he hasn't played a full season of rugby since the RWC huh? poor guy..

News...

Waikato Rugby Union will be happy to swap Wilko (even if he's in a wheelchair) for a rising star called 'Lavea'
[/b]

Lavea what a babe

088650news.jpg

News...

[/b]

Why? becomes if Wilko's in a wheelchair or crutches there's no chance of him playing.

Lavea = mascot
Everyone needs to kick something when your feeling down
[/b]

Bahahahaha!!!1!!one!!

Almost every 2nd post i come across of yours you seem to link lavea no matter what the subject...having nightmares dumbo? :D

This shouldnt even be news anymore
jonny wilkinson suffering injury setbacks is synonymous with snoop dogg gettin caught with weed at the airport.
should we be surprised?

You have to feel sorry for the poor guy. Every time he returns, something else happens straight away. It's almost as if people are deliberately trying to hurt him as soon as he is back! Maybe they are jealous....
It's a sort of "if you can't beat em, join em" but the other way round, so it's "if you can't be as good as jonny wilkinson, attack him".......

Latest posts