• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

will Sonny Bill come to the ITM Cup

TRF_woosaah

Academy Player
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/news/3754436/Counties-in-front-of-race-to-sign-Sonny-Bill
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/news/3754437/Lomu-like-riches-and-fame-tempt-Sonny-Bill

If so looks like either Counties, Auckland or Canterbury are the front runners for his services. A deal should be made pretty soon (this is about 4 or 5 days old)

I think the lure of the world cup is too much for him and he is going to come and play. If he does come back for the ITM cup he could be put into the 7's team for the commonwealth games which would be a big call as he hasnt played the game. All Super 14/All Blacks/ITM players are available to Gordon ***chens for the tornament.

I'd love to see him down here, for a few years anyway, hopefully if he does it wont be just for the world cup and then leave again.

I'd say it's a 50/50 bet right now. Not that I'm sitting on the fence or anything....... :)

He'd be a cracking 7s player i think.
Is he deffinately leaving France then?
I can't imagine him just walking straight into the ABs if he goes back, thought he'd have another season in France, then head back after the world cup with an eye to playing in 2015

what ever franchise he joins their female fan base will quadruple overnight.

i sure as hope to hell he comes to NZ, would like him to go to Counties but would prefer he plays for Canterbury outside Carter and inside Fruean. what a wicked backline!

Outside Umaga at Counties is just as tempting.

This is bad news, New Zealand is already bankrupt in terms of rugby and now they are forking out $550,000 for Williams? Hell, Richie Mccaw makes less than that and so does Graham Henry. Both are on about $500,000. This is a complete joke, I'm quite ****** off with New Zealand on this. Pay him the amount he should be getting for an inexperienced overrated prick playing in the Super 14. He will never be a future All Black, maybe a game or two, but lets not forget, he is doing well in European rugby, this is nothing special.

I'd love to see him on the international stage to show you all the truth, he is too loose and leaves his upper body exposed, he is going to get smashed against a 120kg fat pie eating Samoan in the NPC.

This is bad news, New Zealand is already bankrupt in terms of rugby and now they are forking out $550,000 for Williams? Hell, Richie Mccaw makes less than that and so does Graham Henry. Both are on about $500,000. This is a complete joke, I'm quite ****** off with New Zealand on this. Pay him the amount he should be getting for an inexperienced overrated prick playing in the Super 14. He will never be a future All Black, maybe a game or two, but lets not forget, he is doing well in European rugby, this is nothing special.

I'd love to see him on the international stage to show you all the truth, he is too loose and leaves his upper body exposed, he is going to get smashed against a 120kg fat pie eating Samoan in the NPC.

... Did SBW bully you in school or something?

im with IR. whats the odds on sbw leaving strait after the wc? wouldnt have him in my team, and wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him. very good league player, aparantly a good union player, but i didnt realise we were THAT desprate to get such a sort term answer. im praying he wont make it into the auckland team, would ruin the carrers of players like stanly, and possibly even someone like ranger and mcallister.

Latest posts