• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Williams vs Kiltschko

And the Heavyweight champion of the world is...

• Vitali Klitschko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

woodie

Can Danny Williams the man who won a fight one armed after dislocating hs shoulder, and the man who earlier in the year beat Tyson beat the Vitali Klitschko?

I think so.

Come on Danny boy

Really says something for the quality of heavyweight boxing if Danny Williams is the challenger for a world ***le. The man beats a washed up hasbeen in Tyson and is suddenly world champion material.
<

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Dec 10 2004, 12:27 PM
lol boxing is in such **** shape
I hate boxers, they are the most arrogant people on earth

Originally posted by umosay+Dec 10 2004, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Dec 10 2004, 02:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugger
@Dec 10 2004, 12:27 PM
I hate boxers, they are the most arrogant people on earth [/b]
yeah its actually a pretty dumb sport sitting in a ring teeing off at each others head for 9 or 10 rounds what a sport lmao

Williams got the **** kicked out of him by the sounds of it! GO THE MIGHTY UKRAINIAN!!!

Originally posted by umosay+Dec 10 2004, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Dec 10 2004, 02:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugger
@Dec 10 2004, 12:27 PM
I hate boxers, they are the most arrogant people on earth [/b]
david tua is the most humble of boxers...he was disciplined well....i cant wait for his return....geez that williams guy was shite...talking this and that and getting toyd around by klitschko..he looked like he didnt wanna be there....

does anyone watch k1,pride fc or ufc???.....it wont be long till these sprorts dominate

People should ignore the heavyweight division for a while. Don't support it until they get it sorted out and it becomes entertaining again. Morales, Hatton, Barrera, Tszyu, Gatti etc, in the middleweights are all great entertainers. There's nothing special about the Klitschko's except they're white.

Tszu's the f***ing man. More so than the so called Anthony 'the man' Mundine. That wash up should have stuck to rugby league.

kostya.jpg

I don't think Kostya has decided yet. Meanwhile, Murad Muhammad has tabled a $A18.36 million bid to sign Kostya to a four-fight deal supposedly involving Hatton and US superstar Oscar de la Hoya.

Frank Warren's been saying that if he doesn't fight Hatton he'll have to vacate the ***le.

let's hope a hatton-tsyzu match up takes place soon while both guys are in their prime. It would definitely be worth watching.

Been anounced today that the fight will go ahead at Manchester's MEN arena on June 5.

Heard on the radio this morning that Lennox Lewis has been offered â'¬33 million to fight Vitali Klitschko. Klitschko still feels he has a point to prove after being stopped when clearly winning the initial fight.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jan 8 2005, 08:03 PM
Been anounced today that the fight will go ahead at Manchester's MEN arena on June 5.
Only problem is that the fight will go ahead of 2am local time, seems a bit ridiculous just to cater to American audiences when it's an Australian against an Englishman.
<

Originally posted by An Tarbh+Jan 27 2005, 11:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 27 2005, 11:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Jan 8 2005, 08:03 PM
Only problem is that the fight will go ahead of 2am local time, seems a bit ridiculous just to cater to American audiences when it's an Australian against an Englishman.
<
[/b]
THey wanted it at 5AM but the hitman wasn't having it.

Latest posts