Women's Rugby World Cup

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
120905-003-MIGNOT.jpg

Behold, our women's Rugby captain. I think it's Dimitri Szarsewski, only I can't quite put my finger on a small difference......oh I got it, it's Szarsewski, only 15 years younger. Yeah, that's it. Really don't have a clue how they managed that, pretty fkn impressive tbh...some sort of cloning thing, I....
So now that's out of the way, anybody going to actually WATCH the matches, like, not follow results or even highlights but, WATCH the games ??

This will be useful: http://www.rwcwomens.com/mm/documen...23/38/wrwc14broadcastandstreamingschedule.pdf

Anyway, the women's team has been doing reasonably well for the last couple of years now, most notably in the 2013 grand slam season. I'd expect us to put the US and Kazakhstan away and get trounced by New Zealand, leaving ourselves as either 4th or 5th seeds. A semi final spot would be a fantastic result.

Congratulations to Ireland on a fantastic victory - a brilliant game to watch and a good advert for the sport. Surely Ireland for the cup? Perhaps....

Congratulations to Ireland on a fantastic victory - a brilliant game to watch and a good advert for the sport. Surely Ireland for the cup? Perhaps....

ah, I'm sorry there old chap. "Surely" and "Perhaps" don't Ireland in the same cup...

Latest posts