• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worcester - Newcastle (23-03-2012, 19:45)

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Sixways (23/03/2012, 19:45)
Worcester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Newcastle.png

Good win for them, they have really come into their own here this season with 7 wins already and I could see them moving above Irish and even Bath at some point down the road on the table. Pretty solid for a promoted team, I've loved Goode's work at #10 and it's good to see Chris Pennell do well after he gave TRF a cracking interview last summer.

I hope its safe too say worcester won't be relegated this season :)

I hope its safe too say worcester won't be relegated this season :)

Yeah I agree, I think its a pretty safe bet that especially after tonight Newcastle are going down with maybe only Wasps at any kind of risk of falling below them, unless of course someone wins the RFU championship who can't get promoted and no one is relegated.

It was a pretty safe bet before the season began that newcastle are going down.

It was a pretty safe bet before the season began that newcastle are going down.

Thats true, the odds have always been stronger of them staying up based on a team winning the RFU that isn't capable of joining the Premiership then staying up due to their own standard of play. Bristol looks in decent shape to win promotion and they certainly can come up.

We ain't messing it up this year. I can feel it. Away game at L. Welsh is a huge one, being televised. Apr 15th I think

Latest posts