• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worcester to get a new Rudder!

ruddock is one of the best coaches walking the planet today, every side hes manages has improved.

Bet Wales are kicking themselves for letting the players decide employment policy.

I'm sure Alfie would make an excellent HR director of the WRU.

<Pat Howard> Er, hello, I'd like to apply for the post of Welsh Coach please?
<Alfie> Excuse me?! Do you propose that we play some kind of logical rugby? Do you say that we drop our fabled "sexy" rugby?
<Pat> Well I would-
<Alfie> Let me ask you something boyo, are you "sexy"? Do you live, think, eat, sleep and have sex with "sexy"?! When asked in a psychiatry splatter test "what does this image mean to you" do you come up with the answer "SEXY"?!
<Pat> I don't quite understand what you mean, you're scaring m-
<Alfie> MY WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND "SEXY!" Ruddock said that we should think before we run, think before we pass and just play "intelligent" rugby! PAH! What does he know eh?
<Pat> But he steered you to your first grand slam in years, please let go of my bal-
<Alfie> BUT HE WAS NOT SEXY! NO SEXY AT ALL IN HIS LIFE WASN'T IT?! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! BEGONE FROM MY TEMPLE OF SEXY! NO SEXY TIME FOR YOU! GO AWAY!

Bet Wales are kicking themselves for letting the players decide employment policy.
[/b]

The 'player power' claims can be neither confirmed nor denied.

ruddock has confirmed that he wants the warriors to play the welsh grand slam way lol

sexy rugby boys, im gunna gets me a worcester shirt :)

Latest posts