• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World 13 Announced

Originally posted by philbe@Dec 5 2005, 08:55 PM
Wally is a Wally.....everyone knows the state of origin has been rubbish for a few years now

what was the score again in the final....24-0 oh thats right

and you got a hiding in your own country
State of Origin > You

its would be great to see cunningham try his luck at union - hes a great talent.

i dont mean to sound like im belittling league, as i have alot of respect for it, but it would be good for me as a welshmen seeing him ply his trade with the wru.

They tried and failed in 2000. KC is a St Helens lad through and through, I really can't see him leaving any time soon.

Originally posted by rugbyunionfan+Dec 5 2005, 06:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rugbyunionfan @ Dec 5 2005, 06:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Dec 5 2005, 07:12 PM
State of Origin absolutely kills international rugby league. It dead set destroys it for intensity, passion, atmosphere, quality, expectation, publicity, ratings, excitement, etc.

P.S. Manly could beat that Kiwi side.
origin has gotten boring, this years games sucked worse than your mum
<
[/b]
Obviously you're not from NSW
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Dec 7 2005, 09:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Dec 7 2005, 09:50 AM)</div>
Originally posted by rugbyunionfan@Dec 5 2005, 06:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Dec 5 2005, 07:12 PM
State of Origin absolutely kills international rugby league. It dead set destroys it for intensity, passion, atmosphere, quality, expectation, publicity, ratings, excitement, etc.

P.S. Manly could beat that Kiwi side.

origin has gotten boring, this years games sucked worse than your mum
<
Obviously you're not from NSW
<
[/b]
<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 7 2005, 03:41 AM
hes welsh - and youre suposed to be a rugby league fan.
He's St Helens born and bred. He went to school ten minutes away from Knowsley Road. His cat is Welsh, or something like that.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Dec 7 2005, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 7 2005, 08:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Dec 7 2005, 03:41 AM
He's St Helens born and bred. He went to school ten minutes away from Knowsley Road. His cat is Welsh, or something like that. [/b]
Pretty much, his Welsh neighbor fed his cat when he was away.

[edit] Oh wait no, his Welsh neighbors wife, who was English...

Wales Rugby League Site
Cunningham in World XIII
Fri Dec 02, 11:06am (Wales)
Written by: Ian Golden
Keiron Cunningham is the only Welshman in this year's World XIII.

He is one of three of Great Britain's Tri-Nations line-up have been named in the mythical team.

Stuart Fielden and Jamie Peacock were also both included in the side unveiled in the December issue of Rugby League World magazine.

There are just two New Zealanders in the side - Lesley Vainikolo and Ruben Wiki - despite their Tri-Nations win

What was that again st helens? Hes what born and bred?

St Helens.

Lee Briers isn't Welsh, but he plays for Wales. KC is from St Helens, it's that simple.

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 6 2005, 03:41 PM
Well according to my 1997 Merlin Super League Sticker Collection he was born in St.Helens.

Latest posts