• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup 2019 kits

Away kit looks like a training shirt

Not a big fan of the home kit but it'll be used for like 2 months and then another new one will he out so no biggy

Wow, I'm really in the minority liking it then

Last edited:
I have nausea. The only hope is that they are not official.
At least the UAR has not made them official yet.

D9_DRMrX4AIPV9O

D9_DS-OXkAAJMAd

I have nausea. The only hope is that they are not official.
At least the UAR has not made them official yet.

D9_DRMrX4AIPV9O

D9_DS-OXkAAJMAd

Yeah I've mentioned it in another thread but... I really don't know how you can mess the home kit up (but they have), and the away kit just makes my eyes bleed.

upload_2019-7-6_9-36-4.jpeg

The new Welsh kit... or what we know of it so far. The whole thing will be revealed in around an hour.

Have a feeling that Wales kit will be really nice. No idea why.

Is that England away or a training kit? Looks almost as bad as the rumoured Pumas one but not quite. South Africa my favourite so far by some margin.

Have a feeling that Wales kit will be really nice. No idea why.

Is that England away or a training kit? Looks almost as bad as the rumoured Pumas one but not quite. South Africa my favourite so far by some margin.

Just seen the reveal video for the Wales one...can't find a picture yet. It's ok.... might grow on me. I really liked our most recent kit tbh.

Here's the Springbok's kit:

img_1421.jpg

d78484f9-8510-4f57-a4b1-70ebc3261070.jpg
Yup this green kit is either fake or fan made, our government would not allow the Springbok emblem on the jersey like that at the front for a world cup when the Protea comes in.
But I must say the green Springbok kit with the actuall springbok logo looks damn nice, so its a shame that the one below is the actual jersey
e71ff966764e461a850e4ced015ab652.jpg e71ff966764e461a850e4ced015ab652.jpg

The green Wales kit is horrendous, but the home one is decent enough.

Same as with England/New Zealand/Ireland there's only so much you can do with one main colour with a splash of another - it's never gonna be ground breaking.

South Africa's is the best so far, IMO

Edit: Seen a photo of the green kit actually being worn and it looks way better than the studio shot photos of just the shirt.

The green Wales kit is horrendous, but the home one is decent enough.

Same as with England/New Zealand/Ireland there's only so much you can do with one main colour with a splash of another - it's never gonna be ground breaking.

South Africa's is the best so far, IMO

Edit: Seen a photo of the green kit actually being worn and it looks way better than the studio shot photos of just the shirt.
The green kit needs some red on it and paired with black shorts.

The green kit needs some red on it and paired with black shorts.
I meant the home kits are gonna be pretty similar year on year,
Away kits are usually hit or miss - England and Wales both big misses this year

Yeah. Haven't had an Irish home Jersey since 2011, and that one was shite, doubt I'll get one this year, Leinster's purple kit is calling me.

The best England top they ever made was the special centenary one for a game against Wales a few years back, I tried to buy one but they were instantly sold out.

0_CDF_190619_WRU_Kit_Shoot012JPG.jpg
Wales is cool, as has even said, only so much you can do

Latest posts