• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup 2019 kits

...i like the home...not so much the away

i dont know if ive ever talked about this, what are kiwis thoughts on our white away jersey, in general, not just this version...i dont think we've used it enough to be a strong tradition and it s bit boring, i wouldn't mind something like a Red/White/Black away, traditional Maori colours

Yeah that home Argie kit is actually quite nice...I do like a proper collar, something most of the other kits seem to have forgotten about.

Japan's alternate jersey.
Japan-Away-Kit-1022x1024.png

Japan's alternate jersey.
Japan-Away-Kit-1022x1024.png
...I think they should either have the shevron/body armour/robotish pattern OR the traditional Japanese patterns....not a fan of both at the same time

Think I'll get the green World Cup one and a red 'normal' one.

Do you know if you can get an 'authentic' RWC shirt (as you can for the 'normal' shirt) or is it only the replicas?

Rugby Heaven have it listed as in stock. Whether they actually have any is another matter!

so far the Aussies have the only good away kit, everyone else seems to have a training kit or boring (NZ)

Even if i'm french, i think that the french jersey is definitely the best, it's the most original. But i'm nicely surprised to see the AB's jersey (the texture with the fern), the away form argentina (who looks differently but ok). Aussie and africaners are both the same...

Argentina's is always boring and repetitive, but usually they stick to the known formula and looks ok. The collar must be damn annoying when playing: the effect is funny, a skin tight jersey that pretends to be a classy old school outfit. Like a thug dressed in a nice english suit: he listens bach and haydn and then eats dinner at KFC.

France's kit looks hideous to me, I prefer the classy french style like 2011 or 2015, when they move to the cerulean spectrum of blue it makes me cringe.

I would buy the scottish one, always elegant. I would wear the kilt too.

Cheers!

Are they going to play in kilts??? At least they have a nice pouch to keep their mouthguard in when they sing the flower of Scotland.

Depending on wind speed and direction, the lineout catchers might be a bit exposed when they're on they're on their way down.

Latest posts