World Cup 2019 kits

Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
This is going around as the new ABs jersey...thoughts? I don't mind the patter etc but not a fan of what looks like a very thin T-shirt type fabric

Last edited:
Here's the Springbok's kit:

img_1421.jpg

d78484f9-8510-4f57-a4b1-70ebc3261070.jpg

I love the Springbok kits, especially the alternate with that off white colour.
Think that keeping the colours traditional is best idea, and would love to see the bafana boys wearing the same colours, rather than their current colours.

Skin tight definitely the trend again this year

Last edited:
aussies ones, away/aboriginal ones is pretty mean

upload_2019-6-25_9-1-59.pnga

aussies ones, away/aboriginal ones is pretty mean

View attachment 7204a
i dont understand the resistance to the aboriginal jerseys. why has taken so long after its debut? and why the away strip? should've been the yellow jersey.
its such a beautiful meaningful jersey.

This is going around as the new ABs jersey...thoughts? I don't mind the patter etc but not a fan of what looks like a very thin T-shirt type fabric
im just happy the big AIG isnt on it

i dont understand the resistance to the aboriginal jerseys. why has taken so long after its debut? and why the away strip? should've been the yellow jersey.
its such a beautiful meaningful jersey.
I havent heard any resistance to the aboriginal jersey, i assume the reason for being the away one is just tradition, i guess they could have embossed some aboriginal pattern in the home one too like the ferns we get in the AB's one

I havent heard any resistance to the aboriginal jersey, i assume the reason for being the away one is just tradition, i guess they could have embossed some aboriginal pattern in the home one too like the ferns we get in the AB's one
i havent heard any resistance either, but the time thats elapsed since its intro has been way too long and its only the away strip. the yellow one is boring

sorry, not sure what you mean by the time since it was introduced, theyve done an aboriginal jersey the last few years

sorry, not sure what you mean by the time since it was introduced, theyve done an aboriginal jersey the last few years
i thought it was once when it debuted. i dont remember any after the first time

pxf95iy3ya831.jpg

First England jersey I haven't liked in ages, they usually have nice ones. Might just be the urge to kick Curry and Te'o in their heads though, made for kicking them things!

Latest posts