• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Merchandise

G

getofmeland

Hey

Does anyone know of anywhere which is selling World Cup Merchandise in the UK??

Cheers

Charlie

What kind of world cup merchandise are you looking at?
Maybe i could help.

The Millennium Stadium has some replica World Cup balls on sale, IIRC.

Btw, Rugby_Cymru, which shop do you work in?

Charlie, I'm not working tomorrow, but i'll be in the day after.
If you want i can enquire with the usual suspects (Canterbury, Kooga, ADIDAS, Nike etc.) about their world cup ranges, maybe see if i can order a catelogue or something.
Gilbert have already released the official world cup balls (as pee jay originally stated).
Is there any RWC t-shirt your looking at specifically? I.e. specific comany?

Pee-Jay, i would tell you, but i don't know if i'm allowed to say on the website.

But it's the one by the castle.

Well the stuff is not for me but someone at work...

They are looking for the official t-shirts and stuff... they do quite like I think the addidas t-shirt with the rugby ball on this site...
http://www.worldrugbyshop.com/departments-...-world-cup.html

And by all means Rugby_Cymru tell us where you work, nout wrong with a bit of plugging and you never know you may meet some of our dear members...

The last thing i want to do is to plug that selfish ******* of an owner!
Plus, the last member from this site that i met in my shop was a ****** up Lora!
:lol:
A wonderful experience to say the least.
Don't believe him if he says he's 6ft. He's barely taller than me...and i'm 5'9". :bleh!:

I'll do my best to find out about the products.

Charlie, I'm not working tomorrow, but i'll be in the day after.
If you want i can enquire with the usual suspects (Canterbury, Kooga, ADIDAS, Nike etc.) about their world cup ranges, maybe see if i can order a catelogue or something.
Gilbert have already released the official world cup balls (as pee jay originally stated).
Is there any RWC t-shirt your looking at specifically? I.e. specific comany?

Pee-Jay, i would tell you, but i don't know if i'm allowed to say on the website.

But it's the one by the castle.
[/b]
Oh, you mean Shop Rugby? :p I was in there today. Bought a red Armourfit top :D

Had I been working today I would have tried to remember your face. Alas, i was lounging around watching shite on the tv.
And yes...Shop Rugby, thanks mate. :)

What ever happened to a TRF Shop?
We oughta make some Unofficial TRF RWC 07 Merchandise!!!
Dude...I'm volunteering to help!

I hate to interfere Lads, but I just stumbled upon this...

New France Shirt By Nike

Also, according to a reliable source England will be debuting their new away kit against France this summer. It will be RED with St. George's Cross on the shirt.

Latest posts