• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Patch

Here's the first 12 songs (unfortunately the texts crash if you import more than 12) of the official rugby world cup soundtrack, replacing the menu's ea trax
If you don't hear some, just tune up your volume
Not sure if everyone'll like it, but I'm going to put it in the patch for obvious reasons
Beware, it's a big download compared to the other ones for this game

http://files.filefront.com/wc+soundtrackra...;/fileinfo.html

What songs are they Fran?

These ones?

1. World In Union - Te Kanawa, Kiri
2. Jerusalem - G4 (2)
3. Molly Malone - Limelighters
4. Bread Of Heaven - VP Mass Choir
5. Ireland's Call - Irish World Cup Squad
6. Flower Of Scotland - Proclaimers
7. Land Of My Fathers - Robeson, Paul
8. When The Saints Go Marching In - Presley, Elvis
9. Swing Low - UB40 ; United Colours Of Sound
10. American Pie - McLean, Don
11. Delilah - Jones, Tom
12. Two Tribes - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
13. More Than A Feeling - Boston
14. All Over The World - ELO
15. I Will Survive - Gaynor, Gloria
16. You Win Again - Morrison, Van ; Linda Gail Lewis
17. 500 Miles - Proclaimers
18. Wonderwall - Oasis (2)
19. Sloop John B - Beach Boys
20. Take Me Home Country Roads - Denver, John
21. Gambler - Rogers, Kenny
22. Celebrate - Kool ; The Gang

Don't like those at all!

Needs more rugby anthems!

If it's any help, you might be able to use ditty importer to add tracks. I used to do it like that on NBA Live 2003 (EA) and it used to take mp3 tracks, replacing the ones in the game.

I also had a problem hex-editing the names of the songs, like you mention.

What songs are they Fran?

These ones?

1. World In Union - Te Kanawa, Kiri
2. Jerusalem - G4 (2)
3. Molly Malone - Limelighters
4. Bread Of Heaven - VP Mass Choir
5. Ireland's Call - Irish World Cup Squad
6. Flower Of Scotland - Proclaimers
7. Land Of My Fathers - Robeson, Paul
8. When The Saints Go Marching In - Presley, Elvis
9. Swing Low - UB40 ; United Colours Of Sound
10. American Pie - McLean, Don
11. Delilah - Jones, Tom
12. Two Tribes - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
13. More Than A Feeling - Boston
14. All Over The World - ELO
15. I Will Survive - Gaynor, Gloria
16. You Win Again - Morrison, Van ; Linda Gail Lewis
17. 500 Miles - Proclaimers
18. Wonderwall - Oasis (2)
19. Sloop John B - Beach Boys
20. Take Me Home Country Roads - Denver, John
21. Gambler - Rogers, Kenny
22. Celebrate - Kool ; The Gang

Don't like those at all!

Needs more rugby anthems!

If it's any help, you might be able to use ditty importer to add tracks. I used to do it like that on NBA Live 2003 (EA) and it used to take mp3 tracks, replacing the ones in the game.

I also had a problem hex-editing the names of the songs, like you mention. [/b]

No, not those ones, those are the unofficial ones. I used these:

http://www.cdcovered.org/A07/9_3_07/World%...p%202007--b.jpg

The first 12

The ***les of the song are in a31ccba307ab5bb8c53e91ebeba0bb90.xml, I initially added all 20, then 13, but in the jukebox menu there was nothing at all, very probably it's meant to have only 12 songs

Good work Fasolin
I can send you all the updated-to-today AI patches I got on my pc (they're the ones I already posted, but I modified them since), so you can have a look at them, what do you think?
[/b]

Necessity of a long trip has distracted me from a forum and creations of great firm EA Sports :) Nevertheless, having returned, with new forces I continue begun.

There are improved drop-goal patch based on Ciais drop patch.

http://www.speedyshare.com/286230264.html

For easy modes I have left standard settings, in an elite mode have corrected only drops.

Now everyone can try to play with Englishmen such joke, as Springboks per 1999 :)

Another question - somebody tried to unpack 4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.big ?
IMHO this is simply non-packed *.big packed another than BIG method. I assume, that it can contain AI Scripts - I saw similar type files in FIFA series - they contains AI settings. Main EA FIFA config - config.dat -
is non-packed BIG that packed modified method - but this file probably to unpack by special tools.
4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.big file it not on forces.

<div class='quotemain'>
Good work Fasolin
I can send you all the updated-to-today AI patches I got on my pc (they're the ones I already posted, but I modified them since), so you can have a look at them, what do you think?
[/b]

Necessity of a long trip has distracted me from a forum and creations of great firm EA Sports :) Nevertheless, having returned, with new forces I continue begun.

There are improved drop-goal patch based on Ciais drop patch.

http://www.speedyshare.com/286230264.html

For easy modes I have left standard settings, in an elite mode have corrected only drops.

Now everyone can try to play with Englishmen such joke, as Springboks per 1999 :)

Another question - somebody tried to unpack 4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.big ?
IMHO this is simply non-packed *.big packed another than BIG method. I assume, that it can contain AI Scripts - I saw similar type files in FIFA series - they contains AI settings. Main EA FIFA config - config.dat -
is non-packed BIG that packed modified method - but this file probably to unpack by special tools.
4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.big file it not on forces.

[/b][/quote]

Thank you very much Fasolin :bravo:

I tried to unpack it, but it looks empty, but I assume it isn't. Anyway, I don't know what it can contain, but I don't think AI scripts, it's just too big for that. But I could be mistaken

For the drop patch, I don't understand what you did. Why there's a "Ciais mode" with my settings? And no offence, but you completely disregarded all my changes and practically left them as the original EA ones, with the drop goal settings a bit higher than mine. I just checked out

I have updated all national teams matchballs, the RWC ball and will be updating all crowd banners/flags.

Guys, you can delete my scrum driving fix (it's 17ec9d5652756bc15e7407f93a5e0efc.xml)

It's not what I thought, it just says at which time the CPU starts driving and not the duration of the drive itself, and the fix I made doesn't change anything at all, so maybe the game doesn't even read it

Sorry to tell you only now, but I've had this doubt for quite some time, and today I decided to intensively test it

The ruck binding and the kicking patches work, that I'm sure. Again, thanks Fasolin for that

I have made banners for club teams, and now i am working on updating the unlicensed national teams and maybe Argentina.

I have made banners for club teams, and now i am working on updating the unlicensed national teams and maybe Argentina.

[/b]

Ok bro :)
I'm trying to modify some basic graphic things too, like in the menus, or the cursors during a match

Here's the first 12 songs (unfortunately the texts crash if you import more than 12) of the official rugby world cup soundtrack, replacing the menu's ea trax
If you don't hear some, just tune up your volume
Not sure if everyone'll like it, but I'm going to put it in the patch for obvious reasons
Beware, it's a big download compared to the other ones for this game

http://files.filefront.com/wc+soundtrackra...;/fileinfo.html
[/b]

where do i paste the Files?

<div class='quotemain'>
Here's my kicking difficulty patch WITH Fasolin's revised drop goal difficulty: http://www.speedyshare.com/984416645.html

Fasolin, I think that instead of releasing personal patches, we should make them together, like we sorta did now :)
[/b]

How do I add these to my game? [/b][/quote]

Extract it in Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 08 as it is

Latest posts