• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup referees announced

Lol, you beat me to it! Bring back Jim Fleming, all's forgiven!

Has there ever been a Scottish referee on the elite panel?

Alan Hosie was good.......especially for the French when using the wrong ball to score a try!!

Never seen a ref move quicker than him leaving the ground after the match for the bonny banks of Loch Lomond!!!

That's because there aren't any at the moment, so Muffin criticising them is at best a little daft.

Well I've had McMenemy and Patterson in recent times and they've been poor. In my time covering underage Irish games we've also had Lloyd Linton who may break trend but 1st 2 aren't best. But then again there's not Scottish refs? These may be Welsh and was misprinted as SRU

Well I've had McMenemy and Patterson in recent times and they've been poor. In my time covering underage Irish games we've also had Lloyd Linton who may break trend but 1st 2 aren't best. But then again there's not Scottish refs? These may be Welsh and was misprinted as SRU

Lloyd Linton is better than Hodges or the god awful Clancy, he was decent earlier in the season when I saw him. He should get a push towards some more Pro12 games. Strangely, two of the leading SRU refs are actually Ulstermen.

Lloyd Linton is better than Hodges or the god awful Clancy, he was decent earlier in the season when I saw him. He should get a push towards some more Pro12 games. Strangely, two of the leading SRU refs are actually Ulstermen.

Patterson though I think was only here for early childhood. Yeah have had Linton few times and found him fair. He makes some mistakes but you can see he's clear in his interpretation and communicates well

Latest posts