• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World League transfers

A

aussie1st

Has anyone managed to get the other half of the missing players for one of the World league sides? I'm trying to get the rest of the backline for the Chiefs but I can't see Anesi, Hill is greyed out, Loki is no where to be seen . I have Maisey, Sivivatu, Donald currently, got the forward pack already. This is after 6 seasons.

I've done World League on all 3 levels, brought most of the star players when on Pro so I felt the need to do something else. Already accepted challenges and brought them back up.

Im doin the world league for the 2nd time on elite now. First time i started with the mighty chiefs and built up a competitive group of players for a season until i accepted an invitation to take up the western force halfway thru my chiefs campaign in the 2nd division. In that team i inherited some first-class players in Cannon and Sharpe, and a steady 1st5 in Tsimba. I built my team around those 3 players, an awesome lineout feeding the backline with more than reliable possesion and a flyhalf that could outsprint most other 1st5/8 oppostition. I went all the way thru to the elite division with them and picked up a few stars in pichot, umaga, habana and burger along the way. It was about the 5th season and many other invitations gone that i accepted to coach toulouse. They had heaps of money but crap players so I managed to buy a couple of my western force stalwarts to follow me, umaga as the captain and burger to name the two. Got some solid wins under my belt with them and completed the world league with them, ended up with about 9 stars by the 10th and last season. This time ive started with ulster and now in the 2nd division, already have some realiable forwards to retain possesion and backs that can score long range tries so this time i think ill stay loyal with ulster to the end.

Sorry i know this probably hasnt helped with your question aussie1st, I thought Id just share my world league career.
Maybe someone should make a thread for world league careers where everyone can share theres! Or maybe theres already one and ive missed it. lol

Latest posts