• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Legue Editor

S

STORMERSMAN

I will make an editor that lets you choose wich player you want to begin with in your world legue squad.. Bored of the original player well why not have an editor to choose witch player you want? with the same stats we still want a challenge now don't we?

Thats sounds greeat Stormersman! So would you also be able to choose which team you want to start off with?

Do you know a way of improving the AI for Rugby 08? I know guys do it for the EA NHL series (Ice Hockey).

i have been looking at this also. somehow i got rid of the chiefs from the team that you could choose, it totally crashed my game :) i wanted to try switch teams around but that didnt work.

the players thing is the easy part, I am also going to incorporate this in my editor, and also in inertias editor as well :)

I will make an editor that lets you choose wich player you want to begin with in your world legue squad.. Bored of the original player well why not have an editor to choose witch player you want? with the same stats we still want a challenge now don't we? [/b]

could you also create a tournament editor that could allow to play with any team in the game ? you could choose eighther a league or a cup and play with all the teams (including representative).

thanks

Halo all of you!
Me and Stormersman are working together, we are in the same school and he are my friend.
We started yesterday with it and it is rather difficult, but we are making progress.

Halo all of you!
Me and Stormersman are working together, we are in the same school and he are my friend.
We started yesterday with it and it is rather difficult, but we are making progress.
[/b]

Rock on guys!!!

Halo all of you!
We started yesterday with it and it is rather difficult, but we are making progress. [/b]

sure i didn't know and you seemed to have other things to do than creating what i proposed so i thought someone else could be interested.

keep going on mate your job is excellent !!! :D :cheers:

sorry if i can't help

We worked till late last night again and things are looking good but we a struggling a bit with one or two files but we will try again tonight
It is going to take time because we are writing tests at school at the moment, but if it is 100% we will release it, but ya like I say it is going to take time. :(

How about a World League save editor, for us who are struggling with makking money to survive and keep the players. :D

my roster editor now lets you edit the players and teams in the world league. I am looking into the other parts of the game to see where the money and the actual games are to see if i can create my own "world league"

Hey I found out how to edit the starting balance?

Is that what you where looking for?

The program is now currently on stanby i got few tests to cover first will look to it next week sorry Guys

Hi,

Just wondering, with the World League Editor will you be able to change the team names?? Sorry if its been asked before.

Jeff

No? You will be able to add teams in the current game to the World league but that function could be added .....

Latest posts