16. du Plessis
17. Woodcock
18. Franks
19. Sharpe
20. Pocock
21. Genia
22. Cooper
23. Ashley Cooper

I can't sleep and thats what happened. I really want to see it happen! Think the forward are about even, with the NH possibly taking an advantage built on the set piece. SH backs are a class apart. Especially with no Beale, Fourie, Habana etc.

1.Gethin Jenkins
2.William Servat
3.Adam Jones
4.Paul O'Conell
5.Victor Matfield
6.Rocky Elsom
7.Richie McCaw
8.Jamie Heaslip
9.Fourie Du Preez
10.Dan Carter
11.James O'Connor
12.Ma Nonu
13.Brian O'Driscoll
14.Tommy Bowe
15.Kurtley Beale

16.Mealamu
17.Steenkamp
18.Mas
19.Bakkies Botha
20.Pocock
21.Mike Philips
22.Cooper
23.Muliania

good team only exception 14: tommy bowe

good teams apart from that shitty samoan /canadian front row every team should have tommy bowe !!!!!!!!

I shake my head at anyone who does not have Bismarck du Plessis at hooker. Him and Fourie du Preez should be in any world XV. I would rather lose Matfield than these two and although I would understand the exclusion of Juan Smith I would definately consider him on par with requirements. Elsom doesn't come near.

That's it from the SA side of it.

From Aus there is Pocock, Mitchell, Beale and if you want an utility back AAC.

NZ; almost the entire starting XV. Which is scary. Only place where they don't have a player on par with the best the world has to offer is scrummie. Weepu is alright but surely not great.

Ireland; Heaslip, IMO, BOD, Bowe

Wales; Jenkins, Jones, Williams

Haven't seen Byrne and Kearney in action for a while so maybe them as well.

England; looks interesting but I haven't seen enough of the newer faces yet to judge

France; who knows with the French as they rarely stick to anything. A number of quality front rowers, though.

Argentina; Lobbe

Italy; Castrogiovani, Parisse

That's how I see it; any combination of the above but I wouldn't play anyone out of position. I like the look of Sexton, Ferris, Lawes, Ashton, Foden, Youngs among others but have not personally seen enough of them to warrant inclusion. Jury still out on Cooper IMO. Don't know enough of the other nations to be any judge.

Latest posts