• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst...Fight...Scene...Ever

Hey guys look! Its Mite and Ripper having one after too many Stellas!

And look! In the red hair, its Lora! With his arm in a sling because he got bummed by Bokmagic!

:( It won't let me watch it because I'm under 18 and it's inappropriate..... damn my stupid login on youtube!

"Yeah...Seeya."

Holy crap...that is the absolute worse fight scene I have ever seen. Wow. Wow. Yes, that was a double-wow. Just horrible, sad and funny all at once.

That was brilliant!
:lol:
And what a great way to kill off the bad guy!

...altho i think the bad guy in this was the fight choreographer.
Bad man!

I swear i made a better martial arts film for my a levels back when i was 16!

I've seen better Martial Arts films when out on the town in Aberdeen on a Friday night.

And even better stunts too...although one "stuntman" broke an ankle when he jumped off of a taxi and into the path of a Police battle bus.

Awesome fight and some bits were funny too but that hook part at the end...arghhhh... :wah:

You guys have seen that godawful film of Dead or Alive with Holly Valance in have you? You haven't!? Seriously? Seriously. Quite literally the worst film I have ever seen, and I was drunk at the time. It can't even redeem how shallow it is with bouncing jubblies like in the video game!

You guys have seen that godawful film of Dead or Alive with Holly Valance in have you? You haven't!? Seriously? Seriously. Quite literally the worst film I have ever seen, and I was drunk at the time. It can't even redeem how shallow it is with bouncing jubblies like in the video game!
[/b]

lol yeah my sis was telling me how bad it was. Too bad it sucks DOA actually has a pretty good storyline, too bad they decided to make their own crappy storyline which has nothing to do with the game. I hate it movies do that!

Worst fight scene i have seen was the cop in "the man from hong kong" taking on a fat criminal ontop of the Ayers Rock. ultimate B grade Chinese martial arts scene

Worst fight scene i have seen was the cop in "the man from hong kong" taking on a fat criminal ontop of the Ayers Rock. ultimate B grade Chinese martial arts scene [/b]

haha ive seen that movie, id say C grade at best!

Fair enough, those movies look really old so they kind of have an excuse. The Video i linked to was released 1993 lol

Latest posts