• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Would this maintain your interest?

I'll make a start on it next week.

Between TRF Radio, TRF Mag and TRF Novel I think it's going to be a TRFy week next week!

Chapter 4.. and then out of the merky debris of the remains of the cylinder came..

TRF'ers from Mars! Oh the horror!

Whatever happened to Chiro anyway? [/b]

He is heavily involved in his theatre productions. I think TRF was just a stage in his young life. Check out his last posts as that will give a clue to his lifer perhaps.

I never found out what happened to Captain America the original CA.

Chiro is a just a coward who lost a bet with O'Rothlain and couldn't stand the humiliation of the Kiwiz losing to France and the derision he would have got from the forum for his arrogance.

I was inactive during that period. All I knew about Chiro was the fact that he talked a lot ****. Even more then me if that gives you any idea.

I was inactive during that period. All I knew about Chiro was the fact that he talked a lot ****. Even more then me if that gives you any idea.
[/b]
What he talked was beyond ****. Sorry Darkman, he's in another league haha

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
What he talked was beyond ****. Sorry Darkman, he's in another league haha
[/b][/quote]

True, **** would be a compliment.

Oh yes...I missed the first few days of this cos I was in mourning....but when I saw his sig I used to wonder...WTF!

gallery_2322_21_37570.jpg

Loves the cock. Brilliant.

But seriously, let's have a wager... 10 bucks says hes dead, But I'll put 5 on him being just mentally crushed and on heavy anti-depressants.

Loves the cock. Brilliant.

But seriously, let's have a wager... 10 bucks says hes dead, But I'll put 5 on him being just mentally crushed and on heavy anti-depressants. [/b]

Well Ironhide was his Bebo name....maybe he is still there.

I missed all this. That is a classic thread right there! O'Rothlain is my personal hero now. I am forever in your debt.

Chiro must indeed be about 12 years old. He'd have to be, to remember the last time they won..

Feel sorry for All Blacks. They just don't have the mentality to be able to win the RWC. Rather like England can't win the Fifa WC.

I missed all this. That is a classic thread right there! O'Rothlain is my personal hero now. I am forever in your debt.

Chiro must indeed be about 12 years old. He'd have to be, to remember the last time they won..

Feel sorry for All Blacks. They just don't have the mentality to be able to win the RWC. Rather like England can't win the Fifa WC.
[/b]

Whoa there, we've got some work to do before being compared to England's football team. They haven't won it in 42 years, we're only at 21 :p .

Also, they're never real favourites anyway to win the comp where as we are, so we fail big time in that respect.

Well I have met Chiro in person...an impressionable young man. Last time I saw him he was working hardout with his comedy group trying to follow in the vein as other P.I comedy groups in NZ (Laughing Samoans, Naked Samoans). I am a bit surprised that the AB defeat would have had this big an impact on him that he would leave TRF.

OK...well just did a bit of research on where he could be. His group is called the Elektrokokozoids or something

www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3884477496&ShowSims=Y

His name is Danny Aumua...short for Daniel I think. Yep he even got on TV and appeared at this years comedy fest in NZ etc etc blah blah blah....watch the news report on his bebo page.

Gay Guy your a crack up for exposing Chiro. If he becomes famous this type of **** will come back to haunt him.

Latest posts