• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WTF happened...

Shoulder injury, knee injury, hamstring injury, calf injury...........

I`m really suspecting some type of voodoo or something, he`s had more injuries over the last 3 years than Jonny Wilkinson!

I saw a youtube clip of him scoring 6 tries for the Boks, granted it was against Uruaguay i think but he seemed lightning. Looked even quicker than Habana but i doubt he would have the same all round game, what super 14 side does he play for?

I saw a youtube clip of him scoring 6 tries for the Boks, granted it was against Uruaguay i think but he seemed lightning. Looked even quicker than Habana but i doubt he would have the same all round game, what super 14 side does he play for?
[/b]

Lat time I saw him he was with the Stormers, don't know if he still plays for them though.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Lat time I saw him he was with the Stormers, don't know if he still plays for them though.
[/b][/quote]

Thats bad as a Stormers fan :blink: , i only really started watching SUPER 14 this year mind you. As there are only two pro teams in Scotland and they are quite crap.

Yup, the Stormers it is. Unfortunately injured for the entire 2007 campaign, so you wouldn`t have been able to see him mate.

Interesting fact about Chavanga- remember the USA Eagles winger, Zee Ngwenya, that ran circles around Habana? Well, he and Chavanga were classmates in school in Harare. And Chavanga left Ngwenya for dead in the sprints. Has an electronically-timed 100m time of 10.4 seconds- at the age of 17. So yeah, the lad can certainly scoot. If only he can remain injury-free for 2 matches......

his defence is also suspect. he has been carved up a few times at super 14 level but that dosen't matter too much if you can score them at the other end

Latest posts