• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania

well the gameplay is getting a great reception all round but there is a few what the things worth mentioning:

You cant exit the ring in ladder match.

You start on top of the cage in hell in a cell, and once you go down you cant climb back up and once in the cell
you cant get out again. (but you can use thumbtacks lol!)

Only one tag team finsher that is shared by all tag teams (doomsday device)

Cant perform regualr finishers in tag matches.

Only two man tag.

CAL has cosutmes for people like savage and Razor and ***o santana, but there are no movesets. You have to give them anothr legends finisher.

Legends move sets can be edited and you can change their finihsers (to another legends finisher only) but you cant change the horrible chain transitions, they are locked (and not the unlockable kind of locked )

Lack of unlockables, no wrestlers and a very limited number of alt attires.

Relive matches have cool objectives like spitting water in the rocks face or hulk up, while rewrite and redifine have random objectives
like do 3 taunts and 2 finishers.

Cool moves you can do in relive matches like spit water at the rock, hulk up, warrior shake ropes, Bret hart corner post figure 4 can not be done outside of those game modes.

When you import a CAW from SVR 09, if he dosent have a finsher that is being held by a current superstar or legend then he will lose
his finsher and be given the pedigree by default.

You cannot create managers, nor can you use other wrestlers as managers. (although some of them have unlockable manager attires)

Other than that its all good.

I have the game now. Am enjoying it quite a lot. I agree with all the problems that you listed Cee Jay, but I think that most of them are minor issues.

Definitely looking forward to playing some of you guys. :)

Anyone wanna have a match online? Im up for it. Even if there is a bit of lag(which there seems to be no matter what) its still fun if you play be these rules. Im on ps3

1. You can only pin after a successful finisher. ( if you screw it up you have to start again)

2. If you pin someone by mistake early then let them up.

3. no submissions, unless finisher. E.g. if you do a submission while someones health is in the read dont tap the buttons and they will be released. A finisher chain submission is ok by me. (like sharp shooter) provided you do it through the finishing chain.

any takers?

I think my psn is cccjjjaaayyy

Fair enough...........online is pretty poor anyway. Maybe UFC or FNR4 will be a bit more playable and generate a bit more interest.

All right lets do it. I live in Japan, so you are 3 hours ahead of me. Shouldnt be a problem.

My preference is Hacksaw Jim Duggan......hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! (sorry)

I like Million Dollar Man and Ravishing Rick Rude. So maybe at about 9pm NZ Time?

Ill be home at around 5:30 (9:30) NZ time. Matches dont go much past 5mins max. Even if you play by the rules. Its good though, it means you can get together for a few matches without having to set an entire day or evening aside.

Hopefully the connections good.

I have a 50/50 record onine. 36 wins and 18 losses. It wasnt much fun, but i got alot of pleasure beating strike spammers. expecially hitting them with a finisher. My insistance on using finshers cost me the 18 matches. I got tired of it pretty quick and dont play anymore. I was still playing until this weekend when I picked up Demons Souls. Im still keen for a good match though.

How about 10.30pm (NZ) ? I'll have finished watching a couple of shows that I watch by then.

Latest posts