• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

C

Candyman

Just been and brought this game and find it very entertaining!!

Anyone else played it??

Played it on PS3 a few weeks back. It's a good crack in multiplayer, although it still feels the same old-same old as the last few versions. I'd say worth a punt once it's cheep.

One thing however, they ditched the legends on the roster, so any fun with The Rock (who's moves aren't even in create-a-wrestler), Austin or their ilk isn't possible.... Stupid move THQ, they'll half your sales.

**** didn't even look at that! I just thought they would be in the game!! Damn it Austin was my fav wrestler!!! I got it on PSP had to do a software update now it loads games pretty quick!!

Roster:

Raw
Big Show
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
Festus
Jack Swagger
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
MVP
Primo
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Ted DiBiase
The Brian Kendrick
The Miz
Triple H
Beth Phoenix
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Mickie James
Maryse

SmackDown!
Batista
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Edge
Dolph Ziggler
Jeff Hardy
Finlay
John Morrison
Jesse
Kane
JTG
Mike Knox
Matt Hardy
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
The Great Khali
Shad
Eve
Undertaker
Melina
Maria
Natalya
Michelle McCool

ECW
Christian
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Shelton Benjamin
Tommy Dreamer
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella

Others
JBL
Mr. Kennedy
Umaga

the Rock is unlockable, just type in 'The Great One' in the code section. Or complete edges road to wrestlemania. (don't know if code works on psp)

Austin is in the game and unlockable by pre-order one time only code. So you can't get him unless you have one. He is rumoured to be DLC for the rest of us early next year.

You can play as Austin by downloading someone elses created story, if they have Austin in their story then you can use him. He will not be unlocked in the regular roster though.

There are some CAWs of Austin that you can download, they have his music and moveset. They are quite good.

I enjoyed the story creator, awsome fun, just takes ages to make them.

If anyone wants to play my stories then just search for 'the rock goes extreme' parts 1 and 2.

Im on Ps3 psn is cccjjjaaayyy.

EDIT: You can also unlock dusty Rhodes, Ted Dibiase Sr (both availble in suits only) and Vince McMahon is playable in ring gear with an unlockable suit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Dec 8 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the Rock is unlockable, just type in 'The Great One' in the code section. Or complete edges road to wrestlemania. (don't know if code works on psp)

Austin is in the game and unlockable by pre-order one time only code. So you can't get him unless you have one. He is rumoured to be DLC for the rest of us early next year.

You can play as Austin by downloading someone elses created story, if they have Austin in their story then you can use him. He will not be unlocked in the regular roster though.

There are some CAWs of Austin that you can download, they have his music and moveset. They are quite good.

I enjoyed the story creator, awsome fun, just takes ages to make them.

If anyone wants to play my stories then just search for 'the rock goes extreme' parts 1 and 2.

Im on Ps3 psn is cccjjjaaayyy.

EDIT: You can also unlock dusty Rhodes, Ted Dibiase Sr (both availble in suits only) and Vince McMahon is playable in ring gear with an unlockable suit.[/b]

Are these just for PS3??

I got it on PSP

Yeah, I mentioned above that I'm not sure about the psp.

I did a quick google search and apparenlty the Rock code works, but no Austin. Try it out.

Yeap! found the rock one it worked and so did some of the others but haven't found one for Austin!!!

Do you want the codes for what I have???

I have already unlocked everything there is to unlock.........

........that is except Austin. The only reason I got this game is to make Rock/Austin come back stories. I'll just have to wai for Austin DLC. TBH If the Rock wasn't in this I never would have got it. It's one of the better ones in recent years but I don't care for modern wrestlers. Its all about the legends. I'm still on SVR 06 which I own on on PS2 and PSP. Its worth picking up on psp, its cheap..............
.............and it has legends to boot..off the top of my head, 3 Hogans (boas, hollywood, 80s) Dibiase, Andre, Jake the Snake, Rock, Austin, Jimmy Hart, Junkyard dog, Brittish Bulldog, Brett Hart and Mankind. And thats just the legends!!

Also, Austin and Hogan are both voice acted in the story mode. It also has GM mode and create a pvp which are long gone in todays games.

Awsome, awsome game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Dec 8 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have already unlocked everything there is to unlock.........

........that is except Austin. The only reason I got this game is to make Rock/Austin come back stories. I'll just have to wai for Austin DLC. TBH If the Rock wasn't in this I never would have got it. It's one of the better ones in recent years but I don't care for modern wrestlers. Its all about the legends. I'm still on SVR 06 which I own on on PS2 and PSP. Its worth picking up on psp, its cheap..............
.............and it has legends to boot..off the top of my head, 3 Hogans (boas, hollywood, 80s) Dibiase, Andre, Jake the Snake, Rock, Austin, Jimmy Hart, Junkyard dog, Brittish Bulldog, Brett Hart and Mankind. And thats just the legends!!

Also, Austin and Hogan are both voice acted in the story mode. It also has GM mode and create a pvp which are long gone in todays games.

Awsome, awsome game.[/b]

Yeah I was still playing 07 and find it the best game with loads of legends as well plus has same features as 06 it is great!! I want Austin though!!

It's the best Smackdown game since the first ones back in 2000. I love it, I think it's really good. It's not got the legends but you can download versions the online community have created.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 9 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's the best Smackdown game since the first ones back in 2000. I love it, I think it's really good. It's not got the legends but you can download versions the online community have created.[/b]

Yeah I like it too controls are good!!
Any websites you could share for creating??

Can you create and share stories on the psp? Would take forever to write them. I plug my key boards into my ps3!

Candyman, if you want Austin then Get SVR 06 on psp. As I said, it has him voiced for the story and it has an unlockable alternate attire aswell. (T-shirt and jeans I think) not to mention its one of the better likenesses (better than
SVR 10 which looks nothing like him ) that Ive seen of Austin. And graphics, its the psp so they havent changed much since SVR 06!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 9 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's available under "Online" on the game's main menu.[/b]

I'll check but don't think it has online for PSP which I have it on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Dec 9 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can you create and share stories on the psp? Would take forever to write them. I plug my key boards into my ps3!

Candyman, if you want Austin then Get SVR 06 on psp. As I said, it has him voiced for the story and it has an unlockable alternate attire aswell. (T-shirt and jeans I think) not to mention its one of the better likenesses (better than
SVR 10 which looks nothing like him ) that Ive seen of Austin. And graphics, its the psp so they havent changed much since SVR 06!![/b]

I already have SVR06 but always like to update the game still play 06 from time to time.

Would love to get my hands on a code to download Austin.

I don't think there are codes for the PSP. I don't think you can get Austin at all for psp. Thats what my internet searches have uncovered anuway. Apparently hackers have confirmed that he is on the disc though. Does the psp even do DLC? that would be your only hope.

This is the first SVR game that I bought since 06. The only reason being create a story with the chance to bring back rock or Austin. (actually I bought SVR 09 just to unlock the roster for legends of wrestlemania then got a refund the same day.) I wouldn't toucj any of the other ones, they all pale in comparison to SVR 06. If LOW had story creator then I would never need another wrestling game!

If you already have SVR 06 then youll have to go without Austin for now atleast. The good thing is that him and the Rock will be mainstays as legends for years to come I think. I really want a next gen Hulk Hogan like the the one in SVR 06 (with the red and yellow tights and feather boas) I love playing as old Hulk Hogan, his overall is low and it makes him fun to use against AI. I never get tired of watching his entrance!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Dec 9 2009, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't think there are codes for the PSP. I don't think you can get Austin at all for psp. Thats what my internet searches have uncovered anuway. Apparently hackers have confirmed that he is on the disc though. Does the psp even do DLC? that would be your only hope.

This is the first SVR game that I bought since 06. The only reason being create a story with the chance to bring back rock or Austin. (actually I bought SVR 09 just to unlock the roster for legends of wrestlemania then got a refund the same day.) I wouldn't toucj any of the other ones, they all pale in comparison to SVR 06. If LOW had story creator then I would never need another wrestling game!

If you already have SVR 06 then youll have to go without Austin for now atleast. The good thing is that him and the Rock will be mainstays as legends for years to come I think. I really want a next gen Hulk Hogan like the the one in SVR 06 (with the red and yellow tights and feather boas) I love playing as old Hulk Hogan, his overall is low and it makes him fun to use against AI. I never get tired of watching his entrance!![/b]

Yeah! it does have DLC I have entered in the code to get the rock without having to play RTW plus the HHH atire and HBK's etc so ya must get Austin too!! So the hackers have confirmed He is on the disc??

Hogan is always going to be awesome and again will be in many games to come!! I love his enterance too its classic so much energy!!

ok, so it has something along the lines of the PSN online store where you can buy DLC? (Austin won't be free)

Entering the code for the Rock is just done in the game menu right? Austin as DLC won't be a code, you will just by it and download it. There is no code for Austin on psp that I know of.

Hackers have confirmed he is on the disc, but whether that is credible or not, who knows.

St Helens, I just notice your "what?" was that a genuine what, or a nod to Austin...."What!?"

Latest posts