• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

I have even looked on the offical website for the game and he is on the website as being in the game and he is on the roster!!

Plus just worked out how to go online on the PSP and go into the PSN!!

good stuff. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long, and hopefully some other good legends will come with him!

I have even gone to the point of emailing THQ themseleves to see if they will be releasing him for the rest of us!!

The Forum on the official SVR website suggests there will be more Characters release eg Shamus plus legends!

All characters should be free. It's not the consumer's fault the roster is always months behind.

Totally agree!! And why make one character exclusive to one store which we don't have here in New Zealand it sucks!!!

I am stoked however to find I can access the PSN on my PSP see my trophies etc it bloody great!!!!!

Just had a reply from THQ and Stone cold is only avaliable on PS3 or Xbox 360, PSP version you can only create him but can still use his enterance music ***ron moves etc!

Thats not so bad, he looks nothing like Austin on the 360, ps3 anyway.

I'd rather just create him but unless you got him you can't access his movesets etc (ps3 360) and created wrestlers can only be used in 10 scenes (ps3 360) in create a story, so I wouldn't bother anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Dec 11 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thats not so bad, he looks nothing like Austin on the 360, ps3 anyway.

I'd rather just create him but unless you got him you can't access his movesets etc (ps3 360) and created wrestlers can only be used in 10 scenes (ps3 360) in create a story, so I wouldn't bother anyway.[/b]

Have you had a crack at creating him??

I've had a look at some of the caws online of him and some people have really done an amazing job!!

Latest posts