• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

X-box or PC

L

lionmaul

Can you dummie in the Pc version there has been reports that you can't it will pass to the other player and not hold on to the ball??? Can you bullet pass in Pc version?? Can you edit existing players and teams in PC version?? X-box you can not, you have to make player from scratch and then replace existing player??
Thanks

hmmmm - pc is way better that xbox... but...

you cant hold on to the ball after dummying

you can bullet pass if you are in the right position

you cant edit existing players - you have to create from scratch

Originally posted by BOKean@Mar 13 2005, 01:07 AM
hmmmm - pc is way better that xbox... but...

you cant hold on to the ball after dummying

you can bullet pass if you are in the right position

you cant edit existing players - you have to create from scratch
Are you saying this because it is your thoughts or because you have actually played both versions???

Not being able to dummie is a pretty big negative.
I love using it on the X-box.
Are you using the keyboard though.
I find it really stange that you can't dummie, your keyboard probably does not allow macros, maybe that why doesn't work.

Originally posted by lionmaul@Mar 14 2005, 10:49 AM
Anyone else who has played both version, maybe Locks?
I'd stick my neck out here and say that the Xbox version is better! It's more accessable

Another plus point is that it appears the harder you hit the pass button, the faster he throws the pass! I thought this was just coincidence at first, but Knowlsey told me everytime he was going to do a bullet pass and he did! It worked every time I tried it too, so I was well impressed with that!

Has anybody got the Xbox manual that they could upload onto the forum please?

Originally posted by locksley@Mar 14 2005, 10:59 AM
Another plus point is that it appears the harder you hit the pass button, the faster he throws the pass! I thought this was just coincidence at first, but Knowlsey told me everytime he was going to do a bullet pass and he did! It worked every time I tried it too, so I was well impressed with that!
Wow!!!!! GREAT tip to help me deal to Chiro
<
<
<

Thanks boys you are sharing these tips early rather than being greedy.

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 14 2005, 11:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 14 2005, 11:59 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lionmaul
@Mar 14 2005, 10:49 AM
Anyone else who has played both version, maybe Locks?
I'd stick my neck out here and say that the Xbox version is better! It's more accessable

Has anybody got the Xbox manual that they could upload onto the forum please? [/b]
Yes pressure sensitive buttons - EXACTLY the same as PS2!!

Don't fret PS2 owners - you'll be sweet.

and get a new cable to connect for tv if u can - trust me.
<

Latest posts