• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

X-Men 3

W

woosaah

What did people think of this. Personally i was disapointed. it was ok, nowhere near as good as the second one and hopefully if they make another one it isnt going to be 2 gay. If they do make another one it wont make to much sense (i dont really want to give away like big parts of the movie)

Though if you havnt seen it yet, you should wait til the end of the credits, just in case

dum dum dum

who liked it? what do you think of it?

I have to agree with you that I expected more. It's like there was a very long introductory chunk in this movie, very little actual action before the conclusion. There was no body to the story. Not enough tension build up.

and the *loss* of *stuff* was annoying, if you know what i mean, i mean it was a main part to *the story* and the *lost* it

did that give to much away? if so i can edit the post :)

X-2 was the work of Satan, so as protest I will not be seeing X-3 until it comes on DVD.

it wus aight..i liked it

although they couldve done way more..i mean if its tha final battle between evil mutants n gud mutants then i wus expectin to see heaps of other mutants..where wus xfactor?..incredible hulk,spiderman,fantastic 4..watta load of garbage 5 xmen members vs a 100 odd mutants..im pretty sure tha baddies wudve cleaned them out..they cudve used spidey n the other marvel movies kids fo 1 scene...geez..put the effort in an ya get better results stan lee

and since when wus juggernaut a mutant?....the story wus everywhere..

but i guess none of you guys saw the "other"ending after the credits and im hoping it leads to something better...maybe not

anywayz..pheonix is da bomb..but apocolypse would wipe the floor with her pretty ass

i was hoping magneto was gonna rip wolverines adamantium off his bones, dagnabbit

Saw X3 the other day, and I'm in reasonable agreeance with most of you guys... The first 2 were much better and it just felt like they tried to do too much in this in too short a time... it almost felt like they were trying to wrap up the whole series for a while, which would have sucked Royaly, because I'm still waiting for Apocolypse :rahh: .

Latest posts