• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yet Another Exclusive - E3 Screenshots -RWC 2011

Reserve judgement and trolling until you have seen the gameplay or played the game yourself...until then do something constructive ....like lego...lego is fun

Reserve judgement and trolling until you have seen the gameplay or played the game yourself...until then do something constructive ....like lego...lego is fun

Exactly what I have been saying. I like this post loads, going to build a rugby pitch and players out of Lego right now!

they look similar to zoomed out screen shots of fifa 11 so it could still be fine. Yes sidhe right now is looking better and they are gonna have alot of teams, tournaments etc, so its all on the game play now. If they get that right then it will be an amazing game, just hope the NH detail will be as good as NZ teams. but they havent shown a screenshot from a normal game playing view which is strange. HB have been quiet but from the sounds of it from now on there will be more info released, looking forward to hearing what the HB team have to say. Cant imagine all this time has been spent touching up 08.

there's like a huge invisible barrier going right along the centre of the pitch that the players cant get past, look at all the space on one side of the pitch

Hmmm... These pics look better than the previous two, probably cause they're from a different angle and look a bit more dramatic.

The crowd looks like a bunch of clones, in saying that they are 3D which is a big improvement on Rugby 06,
The stadiums aren't accurate, although they do look a lot better than Rugby 06,
The players on the other hand look very similar to those found in Rugby 06... There may be some player detail missing from these shots, as on the screen in picture 3 it looks like an empty field...This may (hopefully) be because they aren't fully detailed yet as the RWC squads haven't been announced.

Overall there are some positives to take from these photos, and if the player detail is going to improve then this game would look pretty sharp, i hope that the AI and positioning doesn't feel like Rugby 06

these don't look that bad. the lack of referee kind of sucks but, meh, as soon as we see some close up shots i think the game is gonna look alot better

I've just realized, alot of the teams havent released their official kits for the world cup yet. They have been tied into strict protection up until August if I'm not wrong? So that means that most teams wont be previewed until the kits are released into the public sector. Go onto most rugby seller sites. They all say that the images are being withheld until july or august, ohhh bugger it! some kits have been released already, namely, aussies, samoa, tonga, canada, fiji, and some other minnow countries so should get them in some pics soon!?

Yes LN7 ,top shout. Make lego rugby field =P see if ur pitch is more accurate than the screenshots weve been given =D

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Lads...I just discovered my mum threw out all my lego last year....that heartless wench!

Lads...I just discovered my mum threw out all my lego last year....that heartless wench!

No way =O how dare thee !!! I had te football word cup one, with zidane =P they should make a rwc one, with super shane edition =D

No way =O how dare thee !!! I had te football word cup one, with zidane =P they should make a rwc one, with super shane edition =D

lego+minifigs+caveman.jpg

Sorry can't be Shane ..Chabal is the liscenced player :/

That's what they have you believe. There's no GUI and what playable camera angles are that?

It would be incredibly counterproductive for either myself or Mario to be anything but honest. It would harm the credibility of the pair of us as representatives of Sidhe, and the studio's reputation.

Stadiums and environments look good, still no comment on the players.

Latest posts