• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yet Another Exclusive - E3 Screenshots -RWC 2011

Life size already :p

Hahah one can only dream. =P

Fair play milla, very proffesional answer =D we all appreciate your honesty =D keep up the good work with RC =D

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Why are alot of people leaning towards HB when it comes to gameplay? This isn't criticism or SIDHE fanboying, I'm generally curious as to why people may think they could have the killer gameplay.

Why are alot of people leaning towards HB when it comes to gameplay? This isn't criticism or SIDHE fanboying, I'm generally curious as to why people may think they could have the killer gameplay.
Because although they are not made by Sidhe the old rugby challenge games played like absolute dog ****. and HB have a little more experience regarding developing rugby games
However Sidhe are doing this one and hopefully it is a tidy little set up

I understand that but to my knowledge HB were going in a totally different direction, gameplay wise. Simulation and all that definatley wasn't on the agenda for the last rugby games.

I think it's more the fact that HB's previous Rugby ***les had pretty good gameplay and a lot of people (myself included) weren't the biggest fan of the gameplay from Sidhe's Rugby League ***les.

Reserve judgement and trolling until you have seen the gameplay or played the game yourself...until then do something constructive ....like lego...lego is fun

they look similar to zoomed out screen shots of fifa 11 so it could still be fine. Yes sidhe right now is looking better and they are gonna have alot of teams, tournaments etc, so its all on the game play now. If they get that right then it will be an amazing game, just hope the NH detail will be as good as NZ teams. but they havent shown a screenshot from a normal game playing view which is strange. HB have been quiet but from the sounds of it from now on there will be more info released, looking forward to hearing what the HB team have to say. Cant imagine all this time has been spent touching up 08.

For me I am not siding with any game, due to no gameplay footage has been released for either! I'm buying both anyway but I will reserve comment on greatness/utter pantsness (copyright pending for pantsness!) until at least we have gameplay footage!

The HB guys must be hating this. Years of hard work getting bashed. Poor buggers can only release long distance screens due to licensing restrictions. I feel incredibly lucky to be getting two rugby games on the market this year and I wouldn't want them to be disheartened by any initial negativity.

The HB guys must be hating this. Years of hard work getting bashed. Poor buggers can only release long distance screens due to licensing restrictions. I feel incredibly lucky to be getting two rugby games on the market this year and I wouldn't want them to be disheartened by any initial negativity.

No matter what they came up with short of being a VR simulation where you can control real players in the world cup they were always going to feel the hate from some, however I am shocked at the amount of people who have jumped on the hate bandwagon! Hopefully HB can make them eat their words, for all our sakes. 2 great rugby games this year would be a dream!

I must be one of few who are happy with the pics, it shows a game is coming to next gen! I really can't find fault with them, the game is not finished and I can't see how the gameplay is, so all I have to go on is PROGRESS,

i couldnt agree more

I'm keeping positive.. A few weeks ago before any screen shots were released I would have probably been happy with a rugby game exactly the same R'08 with updated kits and rosters. I was blown away by RC's screens but I'd be pretty surprised if the gameplay is anywhere near as good as RWC's (I'll be buying both anyway).

Sure 08 had a few glitches and some areas of the gameplay wasnt perfect but its the only reason ive kept my ps2. Saying that it should be a hell of a lot better anyway!

The only disappointing thing will be if there is no clubs and world league mode :/ need something to give it a bit of longevity

Just a Reminder to all that we are a Rugby Forum, if you have joined to discuss the game then great, but please have a look round, learn about the sport and discuss the game with other fans of the game.

We have a variety of boards for everyone to check out to suit everyone's need. Don't just stick here because we have the latest news on Rugby World Cup 2011, stick here for the in depth discussion across the World of Rugby!

If you have any questions please do ask!

Cheers

Charlie

I'm keeping positive.. A few weeks ago before any screen shots were released I would have probably been happy with a rugby game exactly the same R'08 with updated kits and rosters. I was blown away by RC's screens but I'd be pretty surprised if the gameplay is anywhere near as good as RWC's (I'll be buying both anyway).

Sure 08 had a few glitches and some areas of the gameplay wasnt perfect but its the only reason ive kept my ps2. Saying that it should be a hell of a lot better anyway!

The only disappointing thing will be if there is no clubs and world league mode :/ need something to give it a bit of longevity

There is only going to be the 20 international teams from the World Cup... :(

Just a Reminder to all that we are a Rugby Forum, if you have joined to discuss the game then great, but please have a look round, learn about the sport and discuss the game with other fans of the game.

We have a variety of boards for everyone to check out to suit everyone's need. Don't just stick here because we have the latest news on Rugby World Cup 2011, stick here for the in depth discussion across the World of Rugby!

If you have any questions please do ask!

Cheers

Charlie

Can't make us register to find out information then tell us to look around. Its like buying something online then having to deal with all those pesky emails.

Can't make us register to find out information then tell us to look around. Its like buying something online then having to deal with all those pesky emails.

I am not telling anyone to look round, I am asking... I am just reminding people we are a forum about rugby which also has information about the latest Rugby Game. It would be nice to convert some of the new members into regular members, if that wasn't to happen this place would disappear, as would the place to discuss the new games from HB Studios and 505 Games and SIDHE.

Latest posts