• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yet another idea...

S

Saint N Sinner

Here comes a spark of intelligence...(YEY I have some afterall)

...How about some people writing some walkthrough's for some video games in the "Talking Balls" section...?

I might get round to doing one but, the games have to be requested or something...

Your thoughts?

the amount of gaming members is the reason why this site has turned into a hole. it seems like its about a 70-30 split most of the time. its good that we have members, and a high abount of gaming members, but it hasnt been kept in proportion. i would rather focus on getting members who wont exile themselves to that one section.

We need to encourage some of the members who have joined but only seem to be posting in the Rugby Gaming Threads, to post in the other topics there has been a few that have sneaked else where on the boards, I may start a poll up to see why people have joined the boards or something for a bit of market research....

Originally posted by getofmeland@Feb 9 2006, 11:27 PM
We need to encourage some of the members who have joined but only seem to be posting in the Rugby Gaming Threads, to post in the other topics there has been a few that have sneaked else where on the boards, I may start a poll up to see why people have joined the boards or something for a bit of market research....
Good idea.

Originally posted by getofmeland@Feb 10 2006, 12:27 PM
why people have joined the board
well, i joined because of the gaming section, but now, im in there next to never. when i get r06 i will be in a bit more, but i dont really want to be represented in the catorgorie in why i joined, if you catch my drift.

you should make a poll in which section they use the most/least etc.

Latest posts