• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

You know you play FPS too much when...

B

Bullitt

- When walking anywhere, you feel a need to strafe
- You try to focus on one paticular area, and a red crosshair appears from thin air
- You've fantasised about shooting somone. In the crotch.
- When people aim a gun at you, you drop any important items
- When you go to the bathroom you just stand there with your gun waiting for soemthing to happen
- Its alright if someone next to you was killed as long as they were killed with a silenced gun theres no need to turn around
- You get confused when the key to any jailcell isnt on the wall
- You think you cant see the ground from high places
- You spray paint all your guns gold to make them better
- When you get on a train you look for the brake controls so you can shoot them
- You expect everything to stop when you view your watch
- You have to read what everyone says to you
- You can use an invisible bungee cord
If your friends refuse to play paintball with you because you just stand in one place shooting at a stationary truck.
- If you get held up and your first reaction is to throw your hands up, bend your knees slightly, then run around in confused circles.
- You assume you can automatically disarm any alarm system or hack into any computer in 30 seconds.
- You can't pick anything up without making some sort of sound effect.
-If you're at a store and you see a security camera, your first thought is "an alarm is gonna go off."
-When you decide to rewatch GoldenEye... and make game-movie comparisons
- You commit yourself to only falling in love with women you meet while being held hostage.
- You're not afraid of dying because you can always start the scenario over again.
- You see a man with a large head and hands and laugh because your first thought is that he's in "DK Mode" - You shoot a chair and you are surprised that it doesn't explode in a ball of fire.
- When firing a gun you, it continue to shoot after it is empty expecting it to auto reload.
- You smash open windows and jump out of them at your local library.
You are excpecting anyone who isn't a main part of your life to be a sillouette and have a giant ? on them.
- You start bungee jumping of damns.
- You start running after anyone who looks like Sean Bean.
- When you enter museum displays, you are expecting the bits of wall to slide down and reveal turret guns.
- You ask your gun store if they have an all weapons cheat.
- You believe you can conceal seven different guns behind your back without anyone getting suspicious.
- You refuse to do any job that your boss gives you unless it comes in a manilla folder with "TOP SECRET" stamped across the cover.
- When going on a trip, you pack five tuxedoes and a blue camoflage jumpsuit... just in case.
- If you want to see something that is far away, instead of walking up to it, you pull out your sniper rifle just to look through the scope.
- You now have a built-in instinct not to touch anyone with their hands in the air.
- you say "dont worry, i have infinite ammo" during sex
- you fire a grenade launcher of a ship in water and expect it not to blow up
- you blow up boxes in your local hardware shop to look for ammo
- you think everyone looks like baron samedi
- you drop a gun and believe your invincible
- you need to look at your watch to select an item your packing
- you would rather play bond then get ****** with your mates
- you can carry 100s of guns with no backback or bag at all
- you tell your boss whilst making a hard decision, press the right button
- Anyone without a square hands, a rectangle head, and a flat face scares you.
- You're upset because your local gun store doesn't carry the Klobb.
- You tried to place a remote mine on your septic tank.
- You ever told your little brother, "Hold still so I can shoot your hat off."
- You're able to play the two-player versus game against yourself.
- You can't wait to get thrown in jail because the person you're standing next to will have all of the information you could ever need.
- You're not allowed on trains anymore.
- The only time you breathe is when you get injured.

Booya!

deadset after Gears of War...

everytime i walk thru my hallway, i peak into every doorway...

its only a 90 degree turn of the head.........but my flatmate looks at me cross-eyed, when he says me do it...

you know u play it too much when u start immitating some of the noises the freakin locusts make too....already started that leaving messages on answering machines........the call back is class.

Latest posts