• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your best "worst movie"

To each their own! What you say matches Sandler's previous stuff. The corny, short fused Sandler in a predictable plot. This one had unexpected substance to it. It might not be deep but the message and drama side of it all was still touching. It was a significant turn from his usual "thick" performances.

aww I really don't think we can say all that ! Wouldn't you agree Big Daddy was much fresher and ""authentic"" (notice the double pair of quotes) and 'Click' was more of another Sandler one down the line, albeit with some good elements (like Christopher Walken and Kate Beckinsale's ass ONLY :p ) ?

I'll add to my list:
Felix the Cat (although an animated series, not a film - works the same for this thread)
Married With Children
Idle Hands (remember ? this is the comedy that put people like Seth Green and Jessica Alba on the map, fan of neither personally. Stupid fkng plot and scenes but really fun :p )
It's Pat ! what a fkng piece of shiit, LOVE IT :p

Not to mention the well documented anti-masterpieces out there: Birdemic, The Room, Troll 2, Manos...which are entertaining to watch because they were actually serious.

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. Wasn't badly reviewed as such, but it was way better than the mixed reviews it got.

Hmmm.

The Room is the quintessential bad film, I can always see that in the cinema while drunk with mates.
Half Past Dead I remember enjoying, despite it really being a very terrible film.
Jersey Girl I defend as a 'it's really not thaat bad'. I like it.

HARD TARGET

A John Woo movie where JCVD has to stop Lance Henrikson and Arnold Vorsloo from running trips for millionaires who go hunting hobos. The ending is in a warehouse full of fireworks. Which is on fire. And the bit with the snake...

HARD TARGET

A John Woo movie where JCVD has to stop Lance Henrikson and Arnold Vorsloo from running trips for millionaires who go hunting hobos. The ending is in a warehouse full of fireworks. Which is on fire. And the bit with the snake...

Definitely one of my faves that one

My nomination is Mars Attacks, still makes my laugh

Oh and the truly awesomely bad and funny Cavemen starring Ringo Starr

Last edited:
Team Jacob doh...

wh....Jbo....no..this...this cannot be......ANOTHER ONE ?!!!!!!

lizardo-scream.gif

tf8c7fa_bybc5q.jpg3207582-muahaha.jpg

Attachments

• fa2561b6ad4567d05eb1044912f1e734cf1766cbdd0f196484850a9ea8b2f81c.jpg
    fa2561b6ad4567d05eb1044912f1e734cf1766cbdd0f196484850a9ea8b2f81c.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The Room - We are not talking a bad film here, we are talking a masterpiece in utter crapness, unparalleled mediocrity, a metaphorical train wreck of a film. It really is hard to emphasis just how unbelievably bad this film is, the dog and the extra are the best actors. Having said that it is so bad, it's brilliant to watch drunk.

Hot Tub Time Machine - As above but not quite so bad, still required to be drunk to watch.

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves - Got pretty average/bad reviews but I enjoyed it.

A Knights Tale - Really liked this film. Very cheesy and silly.

Still, nobody knows where Tommy Wiseau is from. I'm thinking German/Austrian.

Latest posts