• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Family's Favorite Team

H

Huckleberry

Well I'm very curious to know for what team does your brothers or parents root for!!!!!!!!
Well my family!!!!!!!!
Dad:STORMERS
Mom:Sharks
Oldest brother:Sharks
Middel brother:STORMERS
And me:Well LIONS

I'm curious as to why you feel the need to use ridiculous numbers of exclamation marks every time you post anything. It's very annoying. Especially in topic ***les.

Anyway - my family all support the same team. Because - well - we do.

Well I'm very curious to know for what team does your brothers or parents root for!!!!!!!!
Well my family!!!!!!!!
Dad:STORMERS
Mom:Sharks
Oldest brother:Sharks
Middel brother:STORMERS
And me:Well LIONS
[/b]

No rugby links at all in my immediate family.

If pushed they plump for Waterloo like me.

The wife's aunty now lives in NZ and they support Auckland. That's it really.

Because I like to.

Is that better? [/b]

Well thats not a way to answer to a mod... It was excessive use of them so please don't do it again, if I see it again I will be forced to give you your first warning....

Dads from League country, I am from Union... so it has to be Bath for me and my dad will watch it if its on tele...

Nah, i think he's just showing his enthusiasm.
I'd prefer to see a page of exclamation marks than see "txt spk" on here.

My family and I are all avid Wlsh supporters (of course) and we support all welsh regions, but when push comes to shove i think there are a few teams we lean to.

Dad: Ospreys
Mum: Scarlets (only coz her best friends son play hooker for them - he's a good mate of mine, but that doens't warrant my support i'm afriad.)
Sister: Scarlets
Bro-in-law: Scarlets
Uncle: Ospreys
Me: Ospreys

...actually, i can't speak for my dad. His allegiances lie with either Ospreys or Scarlets no idea who he would support come the derby match. He usually just came to all the Ospreys matches with me.
I know we lived in Scarlets region, but Swansea was always easier and quicker to get to.
I'll have to ask my dad who he'd support actually...

My family and I are all avid Wlsh supporters[/b]

Cut out this text speak please Cymru :p

None of my immediate family have any interest in rugby at all! :unsure:

my whole family go for the crusaders, though they didnt really like it til mums cousin started playing rugby for canterbury, game them an interest in rugby and they loved it.

as for league
me = eels
mum = warriors
dad = go outside feed the birds
sister = tigers/bulldogs

Well my family ain't that interested as I am.

Me: Hurricanes and All Blacks
Dad: All Blacks & Manu Samoa
Mum: dunno sometimes Manu Samoa
Sister: not interested

lol a warning for using exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus..!!!!!!!!!

i like leinster, and my parents dont follow rugby.

Well thats not a way to answer to a mod... It was excessive use of them so please don't do it again, if I see it again I will be forced to give you your first warning....
[/b]
Firstly, is this serious? "excessive use" of exclamation marks? Give the poor man a break!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Like DC, my family aren't into rugby. We all, however are Sooner Fans (University of Oklahoma).
As for me, and future generations of Rowlan's It's Ulster.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Firstly, is this serious? "excessive use" of exclamation marks? Give the poor man a break!!!!!!!!

[/b][/quote]

He was just screwing with him surely!!!!!!!!!

A good one I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Further to my support of loo and all things Auckland I follow Northamtpon and Leicester and basically any team with Waterloo old boys.

Wow....who would have ever thought an excessive use of exclamation marks would land someone in hot water who quite clearly does it to express their passion and happiness.

Me = Brumbies, Broncos
Brother = Eels
Dad = Waratahs, Roosters
Mum = Waratahs, St George

<div class='quotemain'>
the warriors!!, the bLues!! Queensland!! ALL BLACKS!!! lol
[/b]

How did Queenland and up in that list?
[/b][/quote]

state of origin? we just like the maroons... :D even tho we're nz'ers

Well, support sort of runs in the family over here. Passed on from generation to generation, methinks.

Dad= Bokke and Stormers
Mom= Bokke and Stormers
Brother= Bokke and Stormers, and these days, since emigrating to Germany, the German football side
Me= Bokke and Stormers, obviously.

Right, that brings me to my household. The missus is a - wait for it- fkn Bulls supporter, no less!!!!!!!!!

Stems from her upbringing, I suppose, what with having attended a rival school and all that. So the current battleground at home is for the heart, mind and soul of the junior BokMagics. Very glad to report that I`m currently winning, and the kids` souls will burn with pride and passion for the white and blue stripes of the Mountain Goats, and the black-clad Stormers clan.

me = Cardiff Blues fan
Dad = Llanelli Scarlets fan
Mum = generally likes all the welsh regions, but the Ospreys are her favourite
Sister = Not into Rugby

We all support the Welsh Rugby team (even my sister), but me and my dad (My Mum a bit too) support the Italians as well. My Dad's side are mostly Italian. We all supportt he Italians in football as well, since Wales are complete crap at football, me and my dad support AC Milan as well.

Strange one in my Family - as my Brother lives and works near Reading he (and my nephews) support London Irish - as my parents however live near High Wycombe (and I went to school and college there) we all support London Wasps - unfortunatly living in Holland I don't go as much as I would like - but when I get back to the UK permantely providing I am around that area then I will be the every game!

Latest posts