A few more I use to watch back in the day:
Atom Ant
Scooby Doo
Roadrunner & Koyote
Voltron
Smurfs
Far I use to love all these cartoons back in the days

Ed Edd 'n' Eddy (those were the days...)[/b]

But it's still on TV? I guess cause you are a little younger you just missed the ones we call classics. I have 5 seasons of Gummi Bears if you are interested. :ph34r:

*start singing... Dashing and daring courageous and caring, faithful and friendly with stories to share, out in the forest they sing out in chorus marching along as thier soNG FILLS THE AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR! GUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS Bouncing here and there and everywhere, high adventures that's beyond compare, they are the gummi BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!! *

Enough

gutmmi.gif
[/b]

I have that song XD
No seasons though

Not to be a know-it-all, but a Manga will never appear on television.

I like Family Guy (they're airing it again here), and I used to like the smurfs, the turtles, the gummy bears, pinky&the brain, muppet babies, barbapapa, and some more local ones :p

And I have the songs of all those cartoons :p (except for family guy)

Most of the stuff i used to watch was french or belgian. Like Tintin or Babar. I only watched them because i was bored.

Love moomins though! moomins ftw!

I think Moomins was Scandinavian :p

Babar was on here too when I was a kid, but I don't remember what happened in it. Only that that one butler elephant in the orange clothes once lead the conga.
I remember seeing a lot of Walt Disney, Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes cartoons on television XD
There are some true classic episodes amongst all of those. Like Bugs Bunny massaging Elmer Fudd's scalp with his feet, The episode where Jerry and that little grey babymouse are musketeers (en garde monsieur pussycat) and Goofy having trouble sleeping :p

Oh yes, now I remember Bravestar. That buff sheriff with the shotgun? He also used his sheriff star like a ninja star hey?

Speaking of sheriffs does anyone remember Lucky Luke? I can't remember much about it just remember watching it 20+ years ago. I think the song goes 'he's a long lonesome cowboy with a long long way to go' or something like that saw it so long ago can't remember properly.

ROFL yeah! I remember him. Though the South African version was an afrikaans dubb. Anyone remember Beast Wars? That was pure awesomeness...

Was that that CG cartoon? And the animals could transform into something? But I don't remember what though lol.
If it's that one, the white tiger was my favourite character.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Sep 5 2008, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Was that that CG cartoon? And the animals could transform into something? But I don't remember what though lol.
If it's that one, the white tiger was my favourite character.[/b]

Yeah that's the one, the 3D animations were way too glossy. I remember the white tiger and that big gorilla guy.

Anyone remember Fireman Sam? I loved that show! That, Postman Pat, Transformers and Thomas the Tank Engine all reigned supreme back in the day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Doug, was that the one with skeeter and patty mayonnaise?lol[/b]

Yeah, i remember that one too. His bully enemy was that purple dude! He also had a dog.

Does anyone remeber Tailspin? I loved it. Goof Troop was also cool. Conan the Barbarian i remember. Then The Pirates of Dark Water was my favorite!

Latest posts