• Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Revolution

• I will stick with what I have thanks cockle

• Total voters
Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 20 2005, 02:33 AM
i think everyone is entitled to their opinion and los lover is tryin to stick his opinion everywhere trying to make it right. which it is right, to him
<
While claiming everyone elses opinions are wrong. Which he also thinks is right.

If I were going to go for a console it would probably be the PS3, if only to play the Pro Evo and GTA games first.

360 for me as many of you probably know already
<

But I might get the revolution as well.

LOL...

Despite the fact the PS2 is more powerful then both of them - and has a better selection of games.

Revolution pour moi. And Zelda's looking pants creamingly good. hmm, shame you people are going to miss out on it.

I'll buy the 360 & my bro will prob buy a ps3. Dunno about the Revolution though.

None till they are down to around the £100 mark - Which should be roughly the Christmas afetr the PS3 Launch.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jul 22 2005, 07:36 AM
Revolution pour moi. And Zelda's looking pants creamingly good. hmm, shame you people are going to miss out on it.
Yes, its a real shame I will have to miss out on an Inferior System with Inferior Features and Inferior Games...

The thing with the PS3 is it'll have a larger percentage of utter shite on it, especially compared to the Revolution which will have the largest percentage of must have ***les. Same as the PS2/GC situation at the moment.

Originally posted by y2rich@Jul 22 2005, 08:49 AM
The thing with the PS3 is it'll have a larger percentage of utter shite on it, especially compared to the Revolution which will have the largest percentage of must have ***les. Same as the PS2/GC situation at the moment.
Big Whoop, but in the end which system will have more of the must have ***les.

What does Nintendo have - Zelda and Meteroid Prime.

You dont even get Grand Theft Auto...

Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Donkey Kong, Resi 4, Killer 7, Super Monkey Ball.

GTA:SA really wasnt that good. The missions were horrible, the side stuff was pointless crap and it was close to unplayably slow in places on the PS2.

im buying the ps3 and the xbox 360 and maybe even the revolution depends on the pirce for it though.

Originally posted by y2rich@Jul 22 2005, 09:29 AM
Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Donkey Kong, Resi 4, Killer 7, Super Monkey Ball.

GTA:SA really wasnt that good. The missions were horrible, the side stuff was pointless crap and it was close to unplayably slow in places on the PS2.
OMGz... DONKEY KONGZS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Killer 7 sucked big hairy schitzophrenic balls.

Monkey balls.

And GTA:SA was far better than those games. They are good games (except for Killer 7, it's okay not good. and I haven't played a Donkey Kong game since the SNES...Except in Mario Tennis) but not great. You mental.

Fin.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 20 2005, 02:36 PM
and the funny thing is St Helens say's he's nominated the ******** to replace ABHLF as a moderator since his tragic disapparence.

Come to think of it... thats not f***ing funny at all.
I totally agree!!

There is no way I should be a mod at all.

I woul however change behaviour accordingly, but that's why I would never do it. I like being difficult, in a sense....

I have to pat myself on the back, because despite some good calls (IMO anyway), I never get any props (especially from the north of the planet for one reason or another), so I give my self them.

Stop attacking my character all the time Ripper and co.....you don't know me. I hassle what some of you guys think, but I find that all your posts are about the thinker himself....and you don't know him at all. Hell loslover the character doesn't either in many ways. So keep it on the point.

You say "how many posts has Loslover blown himself in"? etc...

but ask yourself this: how many posts have you wasted straight out abusing me?

What is so f***ing righteous about what you are doing anyway?

Do you or do you not hassle me, when sometimes you are actually agreeing?

That's pretty f***ed IMO...which is IMO superior to what you think.....NOT going on the content of any of your characters...cos I don't know you...But going on what I read of your own opinions (especially those of me).

Which came first do you think?

My supposed arrogance or your ignorance of prediction ability and failure to recognize (you could have actually made some money - I know I did
<
).....

the chicken or the egg?

Mmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah and while I would like to keep it at that thoughful level - I again must reiterate that I'm not here to win hearts...so f*** you ripper.

<

ahhhhhh, that's better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I totally agree!!

There is no way I should be a mod at all.

I woul however change behaviour accordingly, but that's why I would never do it. I like being difficult, in a sense....[/b]

Good for you, Nor do I or anyone else care

I have to pat myself on the back, because despite some good calls (IMO anyway), I never get any props (especially from the north of the planet for one reason or another), so I give my self them.[/b]

Good for you...

Are you an only child? Did Mum and Dad always used to ignore you?

Stop attacking my character all the time Ripper and co.....you don't know me. I hassle what some of you guys think, but I find that all your posts are about the thinker himself....and you don't know him at all. Hell loslover the character doesn't either in many ways. So keep it on the point.[/b]

Oh yes, thats right all my 2380 odd posts are about you...

Heres a game, click my name, go to view all posts and see how many of posts are about "the thinker" as you lke to call yourself, then come back to me with the results, preferably in a easy to read, eye catching Powerpoint presentaion.

You say "how many posts has Loslover blown himself in"? etc...[/b]

I dont know, but you never struck me as a guy so flexible he could blow himself

but ask yourself this: how many posts have you wasted straight out abusing me?

What is so f***ing righteous about what you are doing anyway?[/b]

The fact I dont go around the whole time saying everything I say is correct and everything everbody else says is wrong...

Do you or do you not hassle me, when sometimes you are actually agreeing?

That's pretty f***ed IMO...which is IMO superior to what you think.....NOT going on the content of any of your characters...cos I don't know you...But going on what I read of your own opinions (especially those of me).

Which came first do you think?

My supposed arrogance or your ignorance of prediction ability and failure to recognize (you could have actually made some money - I know I did  ).....[/b]

Half of that **** didnt make sense, so Im gonna just ignore it and move on

the chicken or the egg?[/b]

The Egg, because where would the Chicken come from if there was no egg?

Mmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah and while I would like to keep it at that thoughful level - I again must reiterate that I'm not here to win hearts...so f*** you ripper.[/b]

f*** you too, of course your not here to win hearts, your here because your a ******** he thinks only he knows what is right and what is wrong... Hitler would be proud.

ahhhhhh, that's better.[/b]

Have you gone and, what was it... oh yeah, gone and blown yourself again.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 23 2005, 05:15 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
the chicken or the egg?

The Egg, because where would the Chicken come from if there was no egg?

[/b][/quote]
where would the egg come from with no chicken??
<

Latest posts