• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

<div class='quotemain'>

You bro on the left (blue/green shirt) resembles Frank Lampard to me
[/b]

Really? Who's Frank Lampard?
[/b][/quote]
A Chelsea midfielder who attempts to play for England every now and then - football

lampardxr4.jpg

just thought you paedophiles deserved another image of me

062151.jpg

striking a pose of course :lol:

well all blacks freak i think the photographer would have had to take the picture of you seeing as though there was no crowd there :D

well all blacks freak i think the photographer would have had to take the picture of you seeing as though there was no crowd there :D [/b]

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

sorry Flower Power but i always imagined you being a little nerdy freak lol my respect for you has now gone up

and...

BRO MOE!!!

:lol:

sorry Flower Power but i always imagined you being a little nerdy freak lol my respect for you has now gone up

and...

BRO MOE!!!

[/b]

Yeah, but he seriously has to lose the facial hair...
you don't cultivate it untill its a little rougher GP. Shave for a couple years and then let it grow again, because now it just looks like pubic hair glued to your gace... no offence.

156282038_l.jpg

Here I am on the beach in the Canary Islands (I believe this is Playa Ingles) on my honeymoon. Good times.

<div class='quotemain'>

and...

BRO MOE!!!

[/b]

Yeah, but he seriously has to lose the facial hair...
you don't cultivate it untill its a little rougher GP. Shave for a couple years and then let it grow again, because now it just looks like pubic hair glued to your gace... no offence.
[/b][/quote]

That's what I was told 5 years ago, and whenever I try to grow hair on my face it still looks like "pubic hair glued to your face". <_<

Evidence shall be posted later. :D

Lmao.

There is nothing wrong with my facial hair I'l have you know.

Michaela loves it :p

After second inspection, my facial hair does not look like pubic hair. But it is really really sparse, this is a 6 week effort growing it for a party with a 'homeless' theme.

ian2.jpg

Me too cool for school (and not f***ed up).

ian.jpg

edb1ddaa.jpg

Mise in pensive mood on the Batobus
[/b]

Do you happen to know anything about the second guy in that pic? he looks like one of my rugby mates from over here.

bull.jpg

This is me(on the left) with my Uncle at our Local Marae - My bro was getting married.

You look soft Teh Mite. You look like a wet teabag would knock you down :p [/b]

Well, we can't all have a body like Rick Rude...

i.e. Partially decomposed! :p

Latest posts