• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

You can now upload your pic on your profile...

Go to My Controls
then Change Personal Photo

Oh! OUCH!
Cheap shot, mate!!!

Damn!

Then again, if anyone saw Borris's tackle on that German bloke in that footy match it would make any rugby player proud.

And it's better than being called that kid from McFly :)
[/b]

Sorry dude, it had to be said. No offence intended. Actually although he was out of order having a go at Scousers I think Boris is a superstar. How good a politics show would it be with him and Alistair Campbell hosting.

meinpisa.png

This is me in my recent trip to Pisa, excuse the random tourist!

Here's another pic of me that I took the other day. I used DC photo retouch to make it look a bit better :p

gazv3tx4.png

Damn the bloody shadows under my eyes.

Dude, you hit for the fence!

:D

So, what...are you rich?
Is that the secret?

J/K

Very pretty wife.

I don't have a good pic but this one oughta do. At a 10s comp after the regular season, we played in reserve grade strip and most of the 1st 15 are missing... gotta love country rugby! (Me on the right)

1489216476_l.jpg

238393120_96138b819a.jpg

Myself, in a hostel in Japan at about 7am local time after a 14 hour flight from London (taking off at 7am GMT) sitting in conditions that would make the average Aussie/Kiwi squeal (90% humidity and 35 deg C) thinking..."aye, lets go sightseeing!"

Now I know what they mean when they say "mad dogs and Englishmen!"

254048507_9383d45d8a.jpg

Here I am at the Japanese lab producing the next Super-human rugby star for England Rugby...kidding! Its just me posing with an ULTRAMAN statue outside of Bandai's HQ in Tokyo.

238393120_96138b819a.jpg

[/b]

My dear fellow, which school did you attend? Did they not inform you that when travelling abroad one is an ambassador for one's country. Englishmen shave, and you're not even wearing your shirt & blazer. If your man forgot to pack it then he should be dispatched to procure a new one before you consider embarking on your stroll.

Standards old bean, standards.

As for your attitude to the mid-day sun I couldn't agree more. The good Lord invented Pimms and G&T and placed Gentleman's Clubs in all civilised cities for that very reason.

;)

Dude, you hit for the fence!

:D

So, what...are you rich?
Is that the secret?

J/K

Very pretty wife.
[/b]
A wise man once said speak softly and carry a big stick. I'm not so much a soft speaker, but I've been blessed with the later.

Or....I'm just a lucky *******.

med_gallery_99_19_1389.jpg

Me (I'm the one on the left just to aviod smart comments) with my new hair colour. It's very bright.

<div class='quotemain'>
238393120_96138b819a.jpg

[/b]

My dear fellow, which school did you attend? Did they not inform you that when travelling abroad one is an ambassador for one's country. Englishmen shave, and you're not even wearing your shirt & blazer. If your man forgot to pack it then he should be dispatched to procure a new one before you consider embarking on your stroll.

Standards old bean, standards.

As for your attitude to the mid-day sun I couldn't agree more. The good Lord invented Pimms and G&T and placed Gentleman's Clubs in all civilised cities for that very reason.

;)
[/b][/quote]

Oh good lord it was ghastly, with no razor, Pimms or decent clothes, I had to go undercover as an "Australian *******." It wasn't very tough, just get drunk and talk about how you are the best all the time so I think I pulled it off :) (joking!)

Anyway here is a more recent shot.

313257704_d8fa0e8d7a.jpg

"You may win the world cup next year old chap, but win or lose, unlike you...I'll look good doing it."

gallery_1412_23_26836.jpg

my best friend on the left, gf in the middle and muself on the far right during the first day of Dubai rugby 7s... tht's why we're still dry...

just one thing i have realised with O'rathlain... most if not all of his pics, has him gasping with mouth open! just check it out!

Wooow... check out the beer on the dark guy in the middle of the picture - I'm not an alcho or anythin' but that looks like beer to me... shame about the three people in the front of the picture getting in the way.

Kidding, allblacksfreak you are chief in charge of photos from now on in my books.

Wooow... check out the beer on the dark guy in the middle of the picture - I'm not an alcho or anythin' but that looks like beer to me...
[/b]

I wouldn't like to be the poor bloke getting lifted in Kenya's lineout if they are all on the beer during the tournament.

SB

yes.. we were kinda stuck in the kenyan side of the stand... it was a very interesting spot though... and beer.. in the middle east btw...

Latest posts