• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Questions to Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be with the Canadian team for the entire RWC? I know your work commitments prevented you from being at the Churchill Cup final must of been hard to not be a a part of that contest vs the Saxons.

This looks like one of the most exciting backlines in recent Canadian memory, how do you feel Canada is adapting to the new high tempo style of play that Kieran Crowley is implememnting?

What is your favourite rugby memory/moment?

How do some of the guys(especially the rookies) handle entering a stadium of 45,000 fans at the sports biggest stage while facing some of the world's best? Is it a huge butterflies in the stomach moment, or does all the training and lead up the RWC help everyone cope?

Is Jamie Cudmore as scary off the field as he is on it, or is he(as I suspect) a big teddy bear who enjoys Anne of Green Gables, Merlot and Rich Chocolate?

Been a fan of yours since I first saw you play for Cardiff at the Arms Park a few years ago! Did you find it hard to adjust to a lifestyle in a different country when you first moved to Cardiff? Also is there a noticeable difference in intensity between playing in the Magners League and the RFU Championship (though was called National Division 1 back then I think?) to playing in the Canadian Rugby Championship for the BC Bears?

Are there areas in Canada where the sport isnt as popular as others, if so do you think there is enough being done to promote Rugby to those people?

Can rugby in Canada survive with the NHL as such a dominant rival sport?

Am I worthy to ask you a question?

If I am:

What was it like playing on a team with both*amateurs*and professionals?
Who do you think will win the world cup?
What is the biggest match you've in?
What is the most difficult match you've played in?

is this still on.. i hate my computerdsadafgd

How do you feel that game makers such as HB and Sidhe don't want to put your Rugby stats at 99?

when and where will the answears be posted up? In here, on the front page or another thread??

They'll be in their own thread after we've collated the questions, sent them to Ed and then received the answers back :)

Mc Donald's or Burger king?

What is your fondest rugby memory

Last 2 Hours people... Anymore for Anymore

Who's the longest in the shower for Canada?
Funniest team mate for Canada?
Toughest Opponent you have played against?
Your rugby hero?
How are you going to solve the world economics problem?

what are the attendances like for the Canadian Rugby Championship level an at international level?

are matches shown on mainstream TV?

Do you go into every international feeling like you have a chance to win, or is it purely damage control, ie: trying to reduce the amount by which you lose?

How many members of TRF do you currently have restraining orders against?

How long do you plan on playing for? Can we expect to see you at the 2015 RWC?

Thread Now Closed and Questions being Collated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts