• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your World League team

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 24 2005, 03:57 AM
Go with Martin Corry, Dallaghio, Harinordoquy, or my personal fav Sebastian Chabal (mental note, sign him for my team next)!
Yeah! He has a cool beard!

Here's what I'm aiming for my team to look like. Not too expensive yet hopefully as good as it is on paper.

1 Sephaka
2 Leota
3 Lemoine
4 Shaw
5 Johnson
6 Vos
7 Back
8 Dallaglio

09 Howley
10 Goode
11 Simpson-Daniel
12 Tait
13 Smith
14 Ma Bergamasco
15 Elhorga

I'll go for that on normal then go all out for the cream of the crop on hard.

I've made a few buys but I'll give u my original starting. All the same except Nawali on wing instead of Evans and Macarthy comes up into centres Chupin back to fullback.

scotlands back row is real good - Jason white at blindside, ally hogg at open and simon taylor at N8. strong big boys great tacklers

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 24 2005, 03:57 AM
Go with Martin Corry, Dallaghio, Harinordoquy, or my personal fav Sebastian Chabal (mental note, sign him for my team next)!
about chabal : what team does he belong to ?? i would like to see his stats, but i can't find him.
<

he should be a sub on the french team. He plays for Sale Sharks but they ain't in the game.

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 24 2005, 01:54 PM
he should be a sub on the french team. He plays for Sale Sharks but they ain't in the game.
I don't think he's in the game. Couldn't find him in the player editor.

when you will do it, could you post the stats you would have made for him ? thanks in advance.

just wondering : what happens if the season ends and you haven't enough points ? can you sell some players ?

Originally posted by beUf@Mar 25 2005, 04:20 PM
just wondering : what happens if the season ends and you haven't enough points ? can you sell some players ?
Don't think so, you just lose. Game over etc. You have to sell players before the season finishes I think.

Here's how i'm looking in season 3

1 Rowntree
2 ***terell
3 Vickery
5 Jack
6 Worsley
7 McCaw
9 Stringer
10 Wilkinson
11 Robinson
12 Umaga
13 Smith
14 Howlett
15 Russel

too easy need to start again on hard.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 26 2005, 04:46 AM
Don't think so, you just lose. Game over etc. You have to sell players before the season finishes I think.
i didn't know that we can sell our players ! how do you do to do that ?

thanks

He means to re-transfer the default players or lower maintenence players back in.

You can't sell players

right now i have the default props, bulloch for hooker, default locks, hogg and betsen for flankers, the default #8, griffen for SH, default 11 12 13 15, and dominici for right wing

Halfway through Season 1

1. Gonzalez
2. McDonald
3. Ajroud
4. Whiteman
5. Cockbain (Wales)*©
6. Katalau
7. Donnison
8. Murphey

9. Chupin
10. H.Paul*(GK)
11. Damm
12. McCarthy
13. Nawali
14. J Robinson*
15. Berti

*Denotes Bought Player

Henry Paul is a steal at 27 Points

Cockbain was a bit pricey but he has helped in every aspect of my foward game. Before he came along I was lucky to not lose more than 3 of my own line out throws, now not once have I stolen at less than 2 Throws from the other team. As well as that my Scrum is now able to hold its own.

Jason Robinson needs no explanation.

Originally posted by beUf+Mar 24 2005, 02:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beUf @ Mar 24 2005, 02:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-cavan
@Mar 24 2005, 03:57 AM
about chabal : what team does he belong to ?? i would like to see his stats, but i can't find him.
<
[/b]
He plays for Sale, but seeing as they aren't in the game, neither is he.

My team now is with this team i have to win every championship just to pay for matience
1 K.Meaues
2 J.Paul
3 O. du Rout
4 A.Williams
5 C.Jack
6 R.McCaw
7 G.Smith
8 S.Buger
9 M.Giteau
10 C.Spencer
11 L.Tuqiri
12 T.Umaga