• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your worst X-mas pressie?

Seaton

First XV
Club or Nation
Sharks
So, it is inevitable that every person is happy with what they received fro Santa
So, any qualms fae you this year? If so, what was the gift in question

I'll start things
Now I consider myself a conservative (nae the party :mad: ) guy, and don't really care
If Santa gives me sweet all. However, when I learnt that I got a rather expensive
Ipod docking bay/ amplifier, I was shocked. I rarely listen to my Ipod, and when I do I listen
Through the headphones at about 25 percent volume. (I don't want to be deaf unlike the rest of
My generation)

I would have preferred a pair of socks, at least I would use them more than once (and that once is just
To check if the darn thing works)

Take it away

I got socks, I'll gladly swap.

I got the new Hawking book too, but I like that, so you can't have it. Oh and a new keyboard. Guitar stuff too. Actually, I got a decent haul this year :D.

Ah, but the important question is...

What colour socks?

And do they look better on the inside or outside?

If so, well then if you are willing to cover than postage costs... (and given the crime rate here, your nae exactly odds on to receive the package)

i got a good haul
minus cords
why in the name of sweet baby jesus does my ma like cords

I got Beer Cup with image of Vladimer Putin on it :D

F**k how did Santa imagine I got love to Putin deep in my heart? :D:D

I had a great year this year, however there was one disapointment. The wider family came over, and while I bought my Aunty a $35 CD, I got in return one of those kiddie sticks, with two balls attached to it, which knock against each other, costing roughly $2.

got a fancy dress pirate wig from my aunt, uncle and cousins. still, they made up for it with the amount of their booze that i drunk.

Got some money as we try to avoid to buy unwanted presents.
Also got NBA JAM for the Xbox but those Winhoos goons shouldn't touch those lovely old skool games.

Ive only had about 7 Christmases in my life where I received presents. My family believes in Christmas its just that my Father was the greatest giver of things I've ever known, he just didnt give them to us, he gave to others which as a youngster really hurt but now Im a MAN I understand. One Christmas that I got gifts from my folks Ill never forget, the other 6 Christmases with gifts are from my girl. So Im greatful for any Xmas pressie I get, I dont have bad ones 'cos Im so use to not getting any.

I got a set of possumskin ballbag warmers. got a funny family.

My gran gave me a calender with pictures of baby lions. . . this wasn't really that bad I thought, but then my girlfriend gave me a calender with pictures of herself. . . therefor my "baby lion" calender sucked. . . But the best present of all is the Murcurials I got myself.

I was given a shirt and ties set for Xmas. "Nothing wrong with that" you may be thinking.

And you'd be right.

If the collar size wasn't 4" too small, a size I've not worn since I was about 13.

Latest posts