• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Antisocial, societal issues thread

I've said this in an above post, but Britain has a huge drinking problem and culture and has done for years. Like McTallShort said, it's not as obvious as it once was due to people now staying home and drinking as it's cheaper, but it's still there. Like an addict though, they don't see it as an issue and dismiss the thought.
Yes, and I don't think we'll change that culture it's so embedded. I've read that fewer young people are drinking but I don't know how widespread that really is. I can only tell of my own experience and none of my family are drinkers.

I was always amazed by my English friends/work colleagues who can drink like it was water and keep going. I guess it's a genetic thing. But for me it was a part of growing up and fitting in. Not that I was ever a big drinker and thankfully can now moderate.

Last edited:
Yes, and I don't think we'll change that culture it's so embedded. I've read that fewer young people are drinking but I don't know how widespread that really is. I can only tell of my own experience and none of my family are drinkers.

I was always amazed by my English friends/work colleagues who can drink like it was water and keep going. I guess it's a genetic thing. But for me it was a part of growing up and fitting in. Not that I was ever a big drinker and thankfully can now moderate.

I tend to stay away from the drinkers. They're typically not nice people tbh and incredibly narcissistic.

"Upskirting"? I've never heard about this thing before. If I understood the article correctly, someone has been photographed without clothes but she didn't know about it? :rolleyes:

Should say for those who don't know it was just an oddity of the law. Technically in a public space you could take a photo or anyone without their permission.

Vouyer laws required the person to be in a private space or place they'd expect privacy.
Sexual Assault laws required physicality.

So yeah whilst highly despicable you couldn't actually be prosecuted.

@ncurd you shocked me. If that's not a harassment,than at least a hooliganism 🤔
Just out of curiosity: and if the person is in a swimming suit and in a hotel, can it be considered as harassment/sexual assault/hooligan behaviour and be punished if someone takes photos of such a person without her/his permission?

Latest posts