• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

100m final

well i don't think hes on drugs.

Look at powell he wasnt the favourite at athens but a year later he kept breaking his world records and all say he is on drugs but he never got near gold on beijing. Boult is just the next generation i doubt he is on drugs him and powell have been tested 4 times since the games started.

over 4,100 doping tests have been conducted at the games.

Phelps is just ownage at swimming. If someone wins gold people now think there on drugs all because of gatlin and chambers mainly :mad:

How about the 4x100m mens and womens races from the USA?? i mean awwww novice material! lol Well done Jamaica

Yeah U.S.A suck at track & field now probably because they're not on drugs anymore and now its a level playing field with the rest of the world.

or the fact that all of our athletes are seeking big bucks in other sports

like professional football..

or the fact that all of our athletes are seeking big bucks in other sports

like professional football..
[/b]

Yeah..... after they get busted for doping right?

Justin Gatlin rings a bell.

Just thinking, i reckon Fijians should be pretty quick for the 100m or 200m. They just lack funds and training resources ay? Train up sireli bobo and he'd smoke the bolt lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 28 2008, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the americans want usain bolt to play nfl LOL![/b]

He'd get broken in half he's that skinny.

Besides, he's a cricketer (fast bowler if you hadn't have guessed) at heart so I doubt he'd even consider playing Gridiron. Wonder what kind of pace he clocked in at, wouldn't want to face him in the nets either way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Aug 28 2008, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 28 2008, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the americans want usain bolt to play nfl LOL![/b]

He'd get broken in half he's that skinny.

Besides, he's a cricketer (fast bowler if you hadn't have guessed) at heart so I doubt he'd even consider playing Gridiron. Wonder what kind of pace he clocked in at, wouldn't want to face him in the nets either way.
[/b][/quote]

i would like to have a street fight with him and see how much he showboats afterwards :ranting:

Latest posts