• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

1st TEST: South Africa v Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 22 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh, Jesus Christ...
facepalm.gif

I wouldn't blame the Boks fans to start cheering the Lions after a comment like that. Way to undo 15 years work...[/b]

I'm not sure if it was racist or the ramblings of a clinically insane chump.

Brain. Can't. Uhh... :huh:

b5c178f73f76475db6c400fc2bb540d5.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jun 22 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 22 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, Roberts was still wreaking havoc everywhere and everytime, even after Fourie came on. He wrong-footed him in the phase before Croft's try, gaining a couple of valuable metres.[/b]

Thing is Jacobs was moved to 12 and Fourie replaced JdV. Jacobs was such a liability that whole game, and I have no idea why he stayed on...
ad9610abbf084e2ca7d57ef28bdf987f.jpg

Oh ya, nevermind.
[/b][/quote]

Trying to stick with the same players?
Retarded use of bench?
Recieves constant blame (mostly justified)?

Diagnosis: Eddie O'Sullivan Syndrom
Treatment: It may not seem too bad now....but it must be operated on before it's too late.

Isn't it ironic that the first black Springbok coach Saru finally appoints is probably the most racially biased and ignorant idiot we've ever seen ?

good going, you guys replaced a perfectly brilliant coach for someone who is -actually- a closet racist in order to push your agendas.

wat ?

The funny thing is I was so willing to give the guy a chance, I was decently impressed by the way he handled his first test matches against Wales last year and the first few Tri Nations games, but ever since he started he's basically been going downhill, saying some really moronic things and now doing some really silly things too.

What's more is that since he's the first colored coach even if he starts screwing up (which should be -some- mission considering the talent he's got to play with), he probably won't get the boot like every other coach ever.

Get your act together P divvy, because you're on a quick road to being one of the most hated coaches we've ever had (and that'll take some doing).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
'If you have 26% possession and they have 63%, and the end score is 26-21, then who is playing badly? We had to do a lot of defending and I am proud of my team.[/b]

wait, what kind of logic is that ?

obviously you're playing badly, you can't keep a hold of the ball, which is exactly what you need to actually play the game.

:/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jun 22 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 22 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's not the appropriate manner to welcome new members Mr Admin. :huh:[/b]
He's not new, he joined in "12-August 08"
[/b][/quote]

He has only 11 posts. That's mean he rarely visits the forum, and doesn't know the rules well.
I was shocked from his reaction toward this new member.

Jasus mate, chill out. It isn't a ...strict...rules..nice..eh.. kinda place. The Admins are just users who have been round longer then anyone else and, due to this, are usually that bit more insane then the rest of us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 22 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jasus mate, chill out. It isn't a ...strict...rules..nice..eh.. kinda place. The Admins are just users who have been round longer then anyone else and, due to this, are usually that bit more insane then the rest of us.[/b]

Or they don't want Rupert Murdoch sueing them???

Damn Murdoch. You know his mother is STILL alive? He's about 80 now so it's kinda like that episode of the Simpons with Mr.Burns' mammy.

I'm watching you, Kathargo. If I see one more criticism, yet again totally injustified, about one of my members of staff, I am going to IP ban you for life off this forum. The criticism you gave out under your last persona was disgraceful, malicious and without any justification. If you go off on one again, Kathargo will indeed be back - on the sin binned list. Permanently.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jun 23 2009, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm watching you, Kathargo. If I see one more criticism, yet again totally injustified, about one of my members of staff, I am going to IP ban you for life off this forum. The criticism you gave out under your last persona was disgraceful, malicious and without any justification. If you go off on one again, Kathargo will indeed be back - on the sin binned list. Permanently.[/b]

You are exaggerating mate, but well ok i'm going to shut up for now, we are off-topic already.

I'm not over-exaggerating at all -don't try and play it down. But yes, the topic has been skewed. Back to it we go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 22 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
JUST AVOID MAULS AT ALL COSTS.[/b]

SA used the Maul amazingly by scoring a try

I wonder how Lions managed not to collapse this maul

Every low rated team will collapse maul willingly with ease

Well if it makes ya happy to hear it then I guess I do. The elv concerning the pulling down of mauls was overruled so nope, we can't do it anymore. And about bloody well time says I.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 23 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well if it makes ya happy to hear it then I guess I do. The elv concerning the pulling down of mauls was overruled so nope, we can't do it anymore. And about bloody well time says I.[/b]

Aye. The worst elf by far! I started losing faith in humanity when the rolling maul was effectively banned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
‘If I listened to 43 million opinions, I believe I would be lost. People didn’t believe we had a fullback in our squad [when it was first announced] and they didn’t believe Ruan Pienaar could play flyhalf. But hey, as long as they believe there is one God, then that is good.[/b]

Wat?

This guy is seriously mental.

Bit of a loony alright!

As a winger - i thought that Monye was awful - a complete pansy - Never, NEVER should you get over the line twice and not score!! Single armed ball holding in the WRONG HAND is just a bad idea!! And i don't care about the "great defence" in stripping the ball - it shouldn't have happened!
Steyn was all over the ball for Crofts first try like a bad suit, but you didn't see him stripping it!! Monye - on yer bike.
Rant communication over.

I agree Steve, it was as simple as move the ball to his left hand, fend the defender with his right hand and touch the ball down both times. Incredibly poor skill level for a Lions test winger, get Luke on to the team.

Latest posts