• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2005 like 2004???? I don't think so!

my eyes are burning burining nawwwwwwwww!!!!

wat a waste of a download! its the shittest game eva its not even worth spitting on!

stupid stupid stupid!

Perhaps sean43 and jimmy44 have copies of EA Rugby 2004 stapled over their eyes and actually can't see anything other than that game

(and woodie to a lesser extent - maybe only the one eye stapled over for him! bada-boom)

I think some home-surgery could fix it fella's...... now where's my hammer, chisel and safety goggles?
<

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

eyes_out.jpg

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

mullet.jpg

No more! No more! Nooooooooooooooooo!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

beadle.jpg

to look or not too look have downloaded the videos but the bad memories of rugby 2004 I don't kow if wnat to see it again.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 23 2005, 01:58 PM
to look or not too look have downloaded the videos but the bad memories of rugby 2004 I don't kow if wnat to see it again.
Man, it's painful.

But I say, watch 'em. Watch 'em and let the pain seep into your veins. It is a horror-show.

And then cleanse, cleanse with the deep, soft rinse of any Rugby 2005 footage.

man rugby 2005 is so much better looks way better and the gameplay looks so much smoother

Certainly this MUST silence any critics, cranks, and skeptics out there.

My only question is....how on earth can the player be up ONLY 17-7 at the start of the second half. I was putting in 40+ per half on the ABs using Munster when I quit playing.

Viva R2005!!

Thanks locks, that really makes rugby 2005 look god-like in comparison to 2004, quite amazing the difference really.

Originally posted by flanku@Feb 23 2005, 03:38 PM
Certainly this MUST silence any critics, cranks, and skeptics out there.

My only question is....how on earth can the player be up ONLY 17-7 at the start of the second half. I was putting in 40+ per half on the ABs using Munster when I quit playing.

Viva R2005!!
Mmmmmmmm ...noticed that too.

But will keep quietly confident I can beat hard level and score tries etc....

NOT criticising Locksley's play per se....dear God!!! Don't leave us here//...............................

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm all alone with no videos etc!!!.......Nooooooooo

But seriously - don't leave us.

Although I'm glad he hasn't, it's interesting Sean hasn't chimed in saying that the two games look identical.

That's a STATEMENT............
i really forgot how crappy R**** 2004 was......
very hard to watch, i almost puked...........

I never bought Rugby 2004 thank the Lord!! I have been living on a diet of PES 2,3,4 as there have been no decent games out there apart from old JLR. Good work Locks the difference between them is light years!!!

<
  1. >

Oh shucks.....

(wipes single tear from eye)....

Lest we forget the dearly beloved gameplay even now in its twilight...Let us never forget the first time in a multi-player four player challenge everyone reacted after a great try...

one guy saying, "f***! Sorry I should have made that tackle bro...<shakes head>....sorry."
    "While the other two high five and one exclaims:

"f***! What a short ball!"

Brilliant.

We never forget.....

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 23 2005, 12:41 PM
Perhaps sean43 and jimmy44 have copies of EA Rugby 2004 stapled over their eyes and actually can't see anything other than that game

(and woodie to a lesser extent - maybe only the one eye stapled over for him! bada-boom)

I think some home-surgery could fix it fella's...... now where's my hammer, chisel and safety goggles?
<
Why do people on this forum get hounded for having an opinion? I mean what kind of forum would it be if everyone agreed with each other?

....yes I agree...oh how right you are...yes just what I was thinking...oooh what lovely eyes you have

Large yaaaaaaawn

There would be no discussion or argument at all. Surely these are the things that make a forum interesting?

I agree Jimmy, how right you are ... and is that new aftershave you're wearing??
<

Seriously though, I think the issue that stirred people up was pointing out defects with the game when you haven't even played it.

Locksley has been very good at responding to queries about the game - and I agree, there was a point when he seemed to point out more flaws with the single player game than positives. He does seem to have addressed a large number of these concerns though.

However, the overall feeling from him, and the other guys who've actually played it at the camps in Oz, is very positive.

Long live the right to constructive criticism though!

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 24 2005, 01:10 AM
Why do people on this forum get hounded for having an opinion? I mean what kind of forum would it be if everyone agreed with each other?

....yes I agree...oh how right you are...yes just what I was thinking...oooh what lovely eyes you have

Large yaaaaaaawn

There would be no discussion or argument at all. Surely these are the things that make a forum interesting?
To be fair jimmy44, you have tried to be constructive with your questions and feeling for the single player aspect of the game ... the post of mine you've replied to here was meant as a joke in your case... (I know it was Sean43 who seems to only ever see Rugby2004)

I've no problem with people disagreeing at all, as I've just said, you have tired to be constructive with your views - all I've wanted is that criticism be kept to a minimum until folk have given the game a go for themselves

... I think (due to your apprehension towards the game) that you've been put in the same boat as Sean43 and people have started firing torpedo's before you had a chance to put your side of the story up... Sean43 has not been constructive at all and has been a little stupid in some of the things he's said (it looks like R2004 - now thats stupid!) and so he is getting alot of flak

We are all entitled to our opinions as you rightly say (and as I've said in many of my posts), but some people (mr 43?) seem intent on just spouting shite about the game because they want to - and that just doesn't stick with me

As I've said before, I'm not looking for everyone to agree and sing the games praises, just to give it a chance is all I've been asking for

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Feb 24 2005, 01:21 AM
Locksley has been very good at responding to queries about the game - and I agree, there was a point when he seemed to point out more flaws with the single player game than positives. He does seem to have addressed a large number of these concerns though.

However, the overall feeling from him, and the other guys who've actually played it at the camps in Oz, is very positive.

Long live the right to constructive criticism though!
exactly...

Latest posts