• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2007 NRL Grand Final Sea Eagles v Storm Official Thread

S

Silver Arrow

Should be in for a treat in this match as both sides have great attacking ability and great finishers on both sides. Not sure what ticket sales are like yet but having been to the 2005 Grand Final with 82,000 screaming fans the atmosphere should be electric. As a Queensland supporter I will be cheering for the Storm as they have a number of Queenslanders in their side.

MANLY SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford (capt), Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson. Interchange: Travis Burns, Glenn Hall, Mark Bryant, Steve Menzies, Matt Ballin, Jack Afamasaga, Adam Cuthbertson (three to be omitted).

MELBOURNE STORM: Billy Slater, Steve Turner, Matt King, Israel Folau, Anthony Quinn, Greg Inglis, Cooper Cronk, Ben Cross, Cameron Smith (capt), Brett White, Clint Newton, Ryan Hoffman, Dallas Johnson. Interchange: Jeremy Smith, Matt Geyer, Michael Crocker, Jeff Lima, James Aubusson, Garret Crossman, Adam Blair, Sika Manu (four to be omitted).

Referee: Tony Archer

Also, the team list for Melbourne is incorrect! There are a few players in there that are injured and have already been ruled out.

I think the storm will just have too much firepower across the park and will win this one. should still be a good game though as manly have been the second best team right throughout the comp.

storm should get over, they have superior players in most positions.

however full credit to manly this year, their defensive effort all year has really been amazing, as has melbourne's. manly deserve to be here but the storm should get over and send out matt king a winner.

Come on Manly!

(Although I am sure that the Storm aren't going to lose 2 in a row after being top twice in a row)

Two teams i dislike :(. Probably go for Storm, as they've been the most consistent side for the past tow years. Hope Inglis and Folau play well.

Latest posts