• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2012 ANZAC Test

Both Tim Sheens and Stephen Kearney are enthusiast about the game. Can't wait

What the hell was with that???!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

The Kangaroos don't need to be dirty and to be cheats to win the game... That was just uncalled for.

Don't live up to your stereotype guys....:rolleyes:

Fantastic try by Johnson in his debut. Kiwis should have had a penalty try in the first half

Fantastic try by Johnson in his debut. Kiwis should have had a penalty try in the first half

Are you referring to the Slater sin binning?

A penalty try can only be awarded if it was an almost certainty that the player who had foul committed against him was going to score.

Watmough was charging through to save the day so there was a possibility he may have stopped the try, therefore no penalty try.

I enjoyed the game, result was around what I expected. I'm thinking the Kiwis will win another one eventually in the series as the last several years have all been pretty close contests.

Are you referring to the Slater sin binning?

A penalty try can only be awarded if it was an almost certainty that the player who had foul committed against him was going to score.

Watmough was charging through to save the day so there was a possibility he may have stopped the try, therefore no penalty try.

Still cheating though. :p

Was un-necessary as the Kangaroos didn't have to do that - could win the game with any of that. But any aciton like that speaks volumes baut a team's ability or belief in themselves.

That, or certain teams are naturally like that...

WEither way, good to see it wasn't an embarassing display from the kiwis.

So admartian, it seems I won the sin-bin bet by default as I was closer!

Last edited:

Latest posts