• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 HEC] Pool 4, Round 1

Fist RM attack and typical great Sexton move narrowly failed......

Think Chavancey for Hernandez strengthens Racing whose defence has been immense.......is this the first H Cup tie scheduled for 21.00 French time on a Sunday? Daft really as the small (in comparison to Stade France) stadium is nowhere near full for what must be the top ranking game (along with Ulster v Leicester) of the round....shame!

I am not sure that you can pick a winner of this at the moment.......................

Wow.....ASM certain try ends up in a Racing one..........Owens will deserve his glass of pastis after this game end to end stuff!!

I am loving the Racing defence.....really loving it!!

I reckon based on a previous incident in another game in this round.......there is an argument there for a penalty against Racing for trying to tackle without using his arms but guess when you see what Nalanga does, it is a yellow as he knew what he was doing!

Benjamin La Peyre was Racing's best player tonight, fantastic game. Johnny played a big role and completely outplayed Brock James once again! Sivivatu is something else though.

Benjamin the pear shows his quality. I've been calling it for years and finally he has ripened and come to fruition. An absolute peach of a turnover for that try.

Fantastic! I got into the game more than I'd expected; must be those blue and white hoops that remind me of Western Province and the few familiar faces. Very tight game but very enjoyable to watch some masterful defensive play counter quality attack. Just disappointed with some of the SA forwards but never thought of them as near the best we have to offer; I think RM92 needs to recruit me as a recruiter of SA forwards; we have some class here that aren't getting game locally and would be even more effective in the NH game.

Good for RM to get the first win under the belt which they HAD to at home and more importantly against arguably their top rivals for taking the pool which is imperative as this pool won't get a runner-up qualifying for the QFs.

Quins, Quins, Quins... I'd say the writing was on the wall, but seeing how I'm going to be eating humble pie when chatting about Gloucester later the cliche doesn;t hold water...

BAD day for Harlequins, Llanelli were spectactular. O'Shea got the stick out after the match and his players deserve whats coming over the next week.

Racing v Clermont... struggled to get into the game, it was very top14... (kinda dull. Welcome to next year's Anglo-French yawnfest. There;s no way in amilion years I'm paying BT to watch that %^&*.)

Fantastic! I got into the game more than I'd expected; must be those blue and white hoops that remind me of Western Province and the few familiar faces.

good work....good work...we're watching you, you know..

Latest posts