• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013-14 IRB 7's] London

Not a great semi-final from England.
Bit of controversy at the end when the referee, wrongly, called time instead of allowing England to take the kickoff after declining the conversion attempt (try was scored with 1 second on the clock, so there was time) - I doubt very much we would've won, but would've been exciting.

Wow, that was quite a comeback from NZ in the final down 21 - nil at one stage, to comeback and win from there ... Amazing

I only saw the highlights, but it looked as though defense was optional (for both sides) in that final. Great to see NZ win again and wrap up the series in style!

I only saw the highlights, but it looked as though defense was optional (for both sides) in that final. Great to see NZ win again and wrap up the series in style!

Yes, it was quite noticeable throughout the tournament that a number of the players from all of the countries were possible feeling the effects of playing in Glasgow last week, still a great comeback from NZ though

2071410_IPDNEWS.jpg

Congrats to Samisoni Viriviri to be the first Fijian POM :)

Other members of dream team New Zealand's Scott Curry and captain DJ Forbes, Australia's Cameron Clark, Justin Geduld of South Africa and Canada's captain John Moonlight and an elated Phil Mack

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts