• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Premiership] Round 3

Neither of the sides are quins saracens or tigers so the telly lot aren't interested.
I have zero patience so will be listening to the commentary online - will be a godsend as i can then mute Dawson et al

Really enjoying this game so far!
Loving the physicality of the Worcester centres.

Couple of late changes for Sale:
Peel and Gaskell out, Cliff and Beaumont start, Fowles and Easter onto the bench.

Last edited:
Quins chucking the ball about, Wuss defence doing pretty well.

Marler playing very well, Robshaw too.

Well wuss were terrible today, we must be very strong contenders to get relegated this year, we only had 4 decent players in matavesi, lemi ,hodson and pennell everyone else was pretty poo to put it politely.

Man, looking at the sides for Gloucester vs Saints this has the potential to be aaammmaaaazzziiinnnggg
Wood vs Kvesic
Fotuali'i vs Cowan
North vs JSD
Elliot vs Sharples
Burrell vs Twelvetrees
Foden vs Cook

Wah wah wee wah!

Last edited:
Should be a great game, looking forward to seeing the Glos scrum demolished.

Look out for Dickinson if you haven't watched him so far, I think he could be one of the best signings no one has talked about.

Last edited:
Only seen Saints highlights so far but he's looked good from what I've seen.
Shame he slightly mistimed the tackle on JSD (half a second on and it'd have been fine).

Kvesic has been fantastic and that Glos set play from Burns and 36 was a thing of beauty.

What. A. Backline. Move.

Don't care if we lose now.

But seriously, Burns putting in another fantastic performance. Put him behind the Saints pack, and you have a team that would destroy the league. Funnily/upsettingly enough, Saints are the main team I'm worried about who may come sniffing as Burns' contract is up this season...

And this is Trinder's season. Probably too lightweight for England's midfield fancies, but can be a top Premiership performer.

Try of the season to date and North has just earned his salary for the season........................... brilliant!!!

A total disgrace for all the reasons that Healey, correctly, stated......they were offside at the restart, time was up before the scrum was given and the ball was out of the scrum and the Saints 9 was never offside..........talk about Poite's error last week, this was appppppppaaaaaaallllllllllinnnnnnng!

Load of ****. Northampton robbed.
Balls to that. If the decisions had gone Northampton's way at the end, the better team would have lost. Gloucester played better over 80 minutes and deserved the win.

Yes, the decisions were wrong by the referee. But referees get decisions wrong all the time. It shouldn't matter whether it's in the first minutes or last minutes. There was at least one occasion where Gloucester were penalised whilst under the posts, when the penalty should have gone Glos' way. If not the penalty at the end, that penalty should have made the difference.

Saints could hardly get out of their half, even with set piece dominance. They deserved to lose.

Last edited:
Balls to that. If the decisions had gone Northampton's way at the end, the better team would have lost. Gloucester played better over 80 minutes and deserved the win.

That is as maybe but Saints did not deserve to be robbed and they were.......that was not won by the Gloucester team no matter how much better they played, it was gifted by useless officials and that is not right!

I agree with Austin?
Feels weird saying that.

Just because a team plays better over 80 doesn't mean they are entitled to a win.

Decisions went Glos' way at the end, but decisions had gone Saints way earlier, in particular denying an obvious 3-pointer for Glos earlier in the match. Swings and roundabouts.

Decisions went against both teams, the better team won.

I think that's fair.

Latest posts